Flat 57, 1 Donaldson Drive, Edinburgh, EH12 5FA
- Situated within the historic Playfair building at Donaldson's
- Surrounded by 16 acres of communal grounds
- Concierge service and communal entertaining spaces
- Apartment entrance at ground floor level
- Superb double height sitting/dining room
- Contemporary and spacious kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite
- Double bedroom 2 with dressing area and ensuite
- Bathroom and separate utility
- Use of two underground parking spaces and secure storage cupboard
Open Weekend 30th – 31st October, please
Forming part of the iconic Playfair Building at Donaldson's, Flat 57 comprises a stunning 2 bedroom ground floor duplex apartment. The Playfair building is surrounded by 16 acres of immaculately maintained grounds including sweeping lawns and a central courtyard. Occupiers of the building also have access to a concierge service and impressive communal entertaining spaces such as the Club Room.
Flat 57 benefits from the use of 2 underground parking spaces and a secure storage space in the basement. A lift provides access from the parking area to the ground floor.
Internally, the property offers bright and spacious accommodation which has been finished to an exacting standard throughout combining beautiful original features with high quality fixtures and fittings.
Fixtures and Fittings
All integrated kitchen appliances and light fittings are included in the sale price. None of the wall hung mirrors are included. The washing machine and tumble dryer in the utility are available by separate negotiation as are the bespoke corner sofa and coffee table.
The West End is close to many of the capital's finest shops and restaurants as well as its commercial and retail core of George Street and Princes Street. Haymarket Edinburgh, which is currently under construction, is an exciting new development containing offices, hotel, retail, bars, cafes and restaurants. It is situated within a few minutes walk of Donaldson's.
Many of Edinburgh's finest private schools are within easy reach including St George's, the Erskine Stewart's Melville Schools and Fettes College.
There is easy access to the Water of Leith Walkway and cycle path, whilst the open spaces of the Royal Botanic Gardens and Inverleith Park are also within walking distance. Haymarket rail station and tram stop are extremely close by and regular public transport provides swift access in and around the city. By car, main roads connect quickly to the City Bypass, Edinburgh International Airport, the Queensferry Crossing and central motorway network.
Flat 57, 1 Donaldson Drive, Edinburgh, EH12 5FA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haymarket Station0.3 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley Station1.4 miles
- Slateford Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Simpson & Marwick are leading residential property estate agents and solicitors in Edinburgh and East Lothian. We can help you buy and sell quality property from city centre apartments to rural family homes.
However what makes us different to other estate agents and solicitors is our unique approach to buying and selling residential property.
The Simpson & Marwick Way. We put you at the heart of everything we do so we can do our very best to achieve your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 181283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simpson & Marwick, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.