North Baddesley, Southampton
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 cast iron wood burning stoves
- Kitchen/dining room
- Outbuilding with concrete floor
- Off street parking for multiple cars
- Laundry room
- Ensuite shower room
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Oak laminate wood flooring, radiator.
Broad bay window with window seat, radiator, fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove, room for a desk.
Window overlooking front garden, radiator.
Ensuite shower room
Tiled shower unit, wash hand basin, WC with push button cistern.
Tiled flooring, a range of floor and eye level units, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap with broad window above. Appliances include a gas five burner hob Rangemaster range with fan assisted oven and grill, Bosch dishwasher, integrated fridge, tumble drier vented to the outside. Wide double doors to:
Oak laminate wood flooring, Exposed brick chimney piece with cast iron wood burning stove. Window, radiator, double doors leading to garden.
A range of floor mounted units with work surface above, stainless steel sink, space for washing machine.
Wide window overlooking garden, radiator, pleanty of room for a desk.
Bedroom 4 (currently used as an office)
Window, velux skylight, radiator.
Tiled, free standing bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, WC with push button cistern, chrome wall mounted heated towel rail, corner shower unit with broad overhead rose.
Deep hard standing to front providing ample parking and side access to rear. There is rear garden laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees. Outbuilding with concrete flooring stable door and window. Storage.
North Baddesley, Southampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romsey Station2.4 miles
- Chandlers Ford Station2.5 miles
- Swaythling Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Whether you're on the hunt for a traditional character property to call home, or a charming temporary let, our sales and lettings negotiators at Pearsons Romsey can steer you in the right direction. As well as being experts on the local property scene, our experience covers every aspect of purchasing or renting a property in this historic part of Hampshire. So we're perfectly placed to help prospective tenants, landlords, sellers and buyers secure their dream home for the b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRSCC_568531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.