The Gateway, Watford
- Close to Watford Met Station
- Close to Watford Grammar School for Boys
- Walking Distance to Watford Town Centre
- Good Decorative Order
- Off Street Parking
- Close to the Award Winning Cassiobury Park
- Ideal Investment Purchase or First Time Buy
A well presented apartment offered for sale with excellent access to WATFORD MET STATION, WATFORD TOWN CENTRE and CASSIOBURY PARK. Benefits include a modern kitchen, OFF STREET PARKING, good size lounge/diner and double glazing. Ideal for commuting purposes/first time purchase.
Connells are delighted to offer for sale this one bedroom purpose built apartment offered for sale in good decorative order throughout. Benefits include a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, double glazing and off road parking. Located within walking distance to Watford Met Line station, this is an ideal first time purchase and your early viewing is advised.
Date : 23 November 2006
Term : 99 years from 23 November 2006
Front door, electric storage heater and two storage cupboards.
Lounge 13' 2" x 20' ( 4.01m x 6.10m )
Window to front aspect, storage heater, television point and telephone point.
Kitchen 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashback, integrated electric oven, electric hob, cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 15' x 10' ( 4.57m x 3.05m )
Window to front aspect, electric storage heater and television point.
Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, shaver point and electric heater.
Off road parking for residents and parking for visitors.
Depart and head southeast on Station Road, Turn left, then immediately turn right onto Woodford Road, Turn right onto Station Road, Turn left onto A412 / Saint Albans Road, Turn left onto Hagden Lane, then immediately turn right onto Sydney Road, Arrive at Sydney Road, The last junction before your destination is Hagden Lane. If you reach Whippendell Road, you have gone too far.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
The Gateway, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford Station0.5 miles
- Croxley Station0.9 miles
- Croxley Green Station1.0 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Watford for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WTF311629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.