74 St. Faiths Lane, Norwich, NR1
- Substantial town centre loft style house with workshop and garaging
- 4 double bedrooms, spacious living rooms
- Consent for roof terrace with Cathedral views
- Guide price: £450,000 - £500,000
- For sale by livestream online auction
- Unless previously sold or withdrawn prior
- 11:00am - Wednesday, 20th October 2021
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Auction House
FOR SALE BY LIVESTREAM ONLINE AUCTION
11:00AM – WEDNESDAY, 20 OCTOBER 2021
TO REGISTER FOR LEGAL PACKS AND BIDDING INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE
Substantial city centre property with loft style living accommodation and ground floor workshop and garaging
This three storey building is located right at the heart of the City near to the Cathedral Close and with walking distance of the Railway Station. The building has recently been converted from offices into a substantial residential dwelling with a workshop and office facility on the ground floor. There is planning permission for the addition of a roof top garden and living space with views towards the Cathedral Spire.
The conversion has not yet been fully completed and would benefit from the finishing touches. The premises benefit from gas central heating, highly adaptable living accommodation and the major advantage of city centre garaging.
The accommodation extends to 3,265 sq ft, 303.4 sq m and would lend itself well to multiple occupancy or sub-division (subject to the necessary consents).
Garage, artist studio/workshop, office, utility room/bathroom, side entrance lobby with stairs to First Floor
Landing, three bedrooms, shower room
Living room, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room/bedroom 4, dining hall.
Norwich City Council Planning Ref. 20/00593/F
Decision date: 18 August 2020
Proposal: Change of use from office (Class B1) to residential (Class C3) with roof extension and terrace.
EPC Rating: F
Buyer's Premium: £900.00
Administration Charge: £1,140.00
Disbursements: Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion
74 St. Faiths Lane, Norwich, NR1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station0.3 miles
- Salhouse Station4.9 miles
- Brundall Gardens Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Auction House East Anglia are firmly established as East Anglia's no.1 property auctioneers (based on lots sold) and we sell over 80% of lot entries in our local auctions. We hold regular auctions in Norfolk and Suffolk and Cambridgeshire and have offices in Norwich, Kings Lynn, Peterborough and Ipswich.Trusted Brand
Auction House East Anglia is part of the Auctio
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ah_eastanglia_1444708_38137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, Covering East Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, Covering East Anglia on 01603 950107.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.