7 Bears Lane, Norwich, NR9
- Detached bungalow requiring modernisation
- Large garden with further potential
- Sought after village location
- Guide price: £300,000 - £350,000
- For sale by livestream auction
- Unless previously sold or withdrawn prior
- 11:00am, Wednesday 20th October 2021
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Auction House
SOLD AT AUCTION FOR £417,000
Four bedroom detached bungalow in 0.43 acre garden (stms) with potential for further development (stpp)
This non-estate detached bungalow is believed to have been built in the 1950s and now requires complete renovation, extension or the opportunity may exist for a further redevelopment of the site subject to obtaining appropriate planning permission. The property which is situated in secluded gardens that extend to 0.43 acre (stms) includes a natural pond, useful workshop, garage and ample off road parking areas.
Hingham is a popular village to the west of Norwich well served by local shops community facilities and a regular bus service in to Norwich and other major local centres.
Hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, four bedrooms, bathroom, shower room
Large garden in need of attention, 0.43 acre (stms) with pond, overgrown garden areas, workshop and adjoining garage/store.
EPC Rating: F
Buyer's Premium: £420.00
Administration Charge: £1,251.00
Disbursements: Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion
7 Bears Lane, Norwich, NR9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Attleborough Station4.6 miles
- Spooner Row Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Auction House East Anglia are firmly established as East Anglia's no.1 property auctioneers (based on lots sold) and we sell over 80% of lot entries in our local auctions. We hold regular auctions in Norfolk and Suffolk and Cambridgeshire and have offices in Norwich, Kings Lynn, Peterborough and Ipswich.Trusted Brand
Auction House East Anglia is part of the Auctio
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ah_eastanglia_1444708_38162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, Covering East Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, Covering East Anglia on 01603 950107.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.