Chelsea, London, SW10
This welcoming home and wonderful apartment is situated within Elm Park Gardens, a prominently highly regarded address and popular garden square, benefiting from porterage and set within an easy walking distance of both South Kensington and Gloucester Road Underground stations (Piccadilly, Circle, District) just minutes away from the iconic and vibrant Kings Road, Fulham Road and all the wonderful amenities this area has to offer.
Nearest stations :
Gloucester Road and South Kensington Underground Stations (Piccadilly, District and Circle Lines) are 0.6 miles.
Sloane Square Underground Station (District and Circle Lines) 1.1 miles.
Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
Council tax band: D
EPC Rating: D
o Period building
o Communal Garden
o Top Floor
o Lift Access
o Lateral space
o Superb Quiet Location
o Far Reaching Views
o Long Leasehold
o RBK&C Resident Parking Permit Available
- Hollywood Arms
- Chelsea Art Club
- Bluebird Café
- Big Easy Kings Road
- The Ivy Chelsea Gardens
- Beaufort House
- Oka Chelsea
- Haché Burgers Chelsea
- Le Colombier
- La Famiglia
- Hagen Espresso Bar
- Gails Bakery Fulham Road -
- National History Museum
- Victoria and Albert Museum
Service Charge: £3,023 per annum
Turner: Leasehold with approx. 177 years remaining
Chelsea, London, SW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Kensington Station0.5 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.6 miles
- West Brompton Station0.8 miles
About the agent
YOUhome is a new a category of Estate Agent that was developed out of the need to help home sellers specifically as they navigate the often-difficult experience of selling their most valuable asset. Our Property Gurus leverage a bespoke combination of unparalleled hyperlocal market research with an experienced, emotionally connected approach. We offer a disruptively fair fee thanks to lower overheads compared to the traditional agency model.
Operating across Prime Central London, our se
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NOT210304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUhome, London - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.