Edinburgh Road, Broseley
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Tastefully presented semi-detached house
- Popular residential location
- Gas fired central heating and upvc double glazing
- Off road parking and large rear garden
Well presented semi-detached house with gas fired central heating and upvc double glazing, hall, lounge, kitchen, utility room, two good sized bedrooms, bathroom/wc, parking for two vehicles, excellent sized lawned garden to rear, pet considered
Edinburgh Road, Broseley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Telford Central Station4.8 miles
- Shifnal Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Stentons Estate Agents Ltd, an owner run firm headed up by David and Sarah Stenton. With over 30 years of experience working in Estate Agency we are committed to providing an unbeatable service where every property offered for sale or to let matters. We offer a personal, friendly and professional approach to buying, selling and renting out property and pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and regular vendor contact. Call 01952 728200 today and see how we can help y
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10729800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stentons Estate Agents, Much Wenlock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.