Suffolk Mews, Pontcanna
- The last plot remaining
- ‘The Place Between The Parks'...
- An exclusive new development of seven houses and ten apartments
- Quartz finished kitchen complete with NEFF appliances
- Aluminum bi-folding doors to the rear garden and double doors to the front garden incorporate the internal living space with the external spaces
- Concept bathrooms using Bagno Design London and Lusso Stone with a bespoke tiling design supplied by Mandarin Stone and Ape Grupo
- Incredible master suite with impressive apex ceiling and an enclosed walk out balcony
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Engineered oak flooring throughout downstairs complete with underfloor heating
- Enclosed front and rear gardens
**Last Remaining Plot** ‘The place between the parks'… Suffolk House is the latest development from Quin & Co, sitting in the heart of the Conway Road Conservation Area between Thompson's Park and Llandaff Fields. Whilst the two parks provide open space for leisure, play and fitness, Pontcanna's independent shops and award-winning restaurants are just moments away, as is the increasingly popular, trendy Canton suburb.
Suffolk House is an exclusive development of seven houses and ten apartments and sits on an elevated plot on the corner of Romilly Road and Llandaff Road.
Plot 5 of Suffolk Mews combines stone window surrounds with red brickwork and a prominent gable front. Standing seam copper cladding forms a feature over the entrance porch and a Juliet balcony to the rear these seven houses are of an exceptional standard.
The townhouses enjoy an elevated position, each with its own prominent front garden, with a landscaped hedge behind a handcrafted stone wall with a wrought iron entrance gate giving privacy and outside space. Access is gained both from Romilly Road and directly from the allocated, off-road parking space with the rear garden offering a paved entrance, patio and turfed grassed area.
The open-plan kitchen and living space which spans the entire ground floor, using quartz stone worktops, NEFF appliances and engineered oak flooring to seamlessly blend modern living with the conservation area setting of the house. Aluminum bi-folding doors to the rear garden and double doors to the front garden incorporate the internal living space with the external spaces.
As you'd expect from a property of this caliber, the two bathrooms and cloakroom are designed with concealed controls, waterfall heads and vanity units by Bagno Design London and Lusso Stone with a bespoke tiling design supplied by Mandarin Stone and Ape Grupo.
Somewhere you'll struggle to leave every morning…the master suite incorporates several indulgent elements, including a generous bedroom area with an impressive apex ceiling, combined with a spacious dressing area. The enclosed balcony is the perfect spot for enjoying a morning coffee or that relaxing glass of wine at the end of a hard day's work… and let's not forget about that gorgeous en-suite bathroom.
There are three additional bedrooms, with the option of an additional bedroom or lounge on the first floor depending upon personal requirements.
Plot five comes with two allocated parking space with a possibility of purchasing additional space.
To view the full specification, please visit cpshomes.co.uk/suffolk.
Kitchen Lounge and Dining
9.9m x 3.6m - 32'6" x 11'10"
1m x 1.4m - 3'3" x 4'7"
1m x 1.8m - 3'3" x 5'11"
4.1m x 4.7m - 13'5" x 15'5"
2.9m x 2.5m - 9'6" x 8'2"
2m x 2.3m - 6'7" x 7'7"
2.5m x 2.7m - 8'2" x 8'10"
4.3m x 4.7m - 14'1" x 15'5"
2.4m x 2.8m - 7'10" x 9'2"
2.8m x 4.7m - 9'2" x 15'5"
We are advised that the property is freehold.
Suffolk Mews, Pontcanna
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ninian Park Station0.8 miles
- Waun-gron Park Station1.0 miles
- Cathays Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Over the years, we'd like to think we've learned a lot about what our sellers like and don't like, so we've created a service that makes for a speedy, efficient home-selling process...Lean on our experience
Nathan & Sian's years of combined experience in the Cardiff market will ensure you're armed with an effective, tailored marketing strategy designed to achieve the very highest price for your home.Home staging is crucial
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9747645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPS Homes, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.