Park Square, Ashton-Under-Lyne, OL6
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Good Transport Links
- Quiet Residential Area
- Close to Tameside Hospital
- Open Plan Living
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Belvoir Sales
Belvoir are pleased to present this ground floor two bedroom apartment in a fantastic quiet residential area of Ashton. The apartment comprises of a large open plan lounge and kitchen. There is a modern fitted kitchen and white goods available. The lounge has patio doors which lead out into a grassed walled garden. The bedrooms are well proportioned, the white furnished bathroom has a double walk in shower.
Leasehold - 999 years from 1st January 2005
Ground Rent - £100 PA
service charge - £112.44 per month
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiationEPC rating: C.
Park Square, Ashton-Under-Lyne, OL6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stalybridge Station0.9 miles
- Ashton-under-Lyne Station1.1 miles
- Mossley Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Belvoir! Is With You Every Step Of The Way... From the very first Hello, to the Congratulations on completion, Belvoir will be by your side!
Local, Knowledgeable & Professional
• Belvoir Ashton is owned by the dynamic William Casement. Since taking over the business in 2014, Belvoir have reached new heights and is now a top Multi-Award Winning agency within the UK. Here at Belvoir we are always striving to maintain high standards and with our expertise and meticulous service, you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir Sales, Ashton-under-Lyne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.