39 Murrayfield Gardens, Edinburgh, EH12 6DH
- Much sought after residential area
- South-west facing private rear garden
- Sitting room
- Dining / family room
- 4 double bedrooms and bedroom 5 / study
- Bathroom and shower room
- Utility room in large basement
- Gas central heating and partial double glazing
- Priority permit and unrestricted on street parking
by appt tel Agent
39 Murrayfield Gardens is an attractive 5 bedroom Victorian terraced house situated on a quiet residential street in the highly desirable area of Murrayfield. The area is a particularly popular and convenient location given its close proximity to a number of excellent schools and the City Centre. Internally the property boasts bright, generously-proportioned and flexible accommodation which is complimented by attractive period features throughout. To the rear of the house is a delightful, fully enclosed, south-west facing rear garden with raised deck area.
There is a substantial basement, which is the size of the entire footprint of the house and with a good head height throughout, affording flexible development opportunities.
Murrayfield is located to the west of the city centre and is one of Edinburgh’s most admired residential areas. It is conveniently located for the West End, the city centre and Haymarket Station. There is excellent local shopping in nearby Roseburn just around the corner, and a large Sainsbury’s Supermarket and a Marks& Spencer Food Hall at Craigleith Retail Park, a few minutes’ drive away. For the sports enthusiast there are golf courses at both Ravelston and Murrayfield, tennis courts, Murrayfield Ice Rink and access to walks along the Water of Leith. For rugby followers the renowned Murrayfield Stadium is within walking distance. The area is well placed for ease of access to the City bypass, Edinburgh International Airport and all central Scotland’s motorway links. There are excellent schools in both the state and private sectors in the area.
Fixtures and Fittings
All fitted carpets, curtains, blinds and light fittings are included in the sale price as are the cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
39 Murrayfield Gardens, Edinburgh, EH12 6DH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haymarket Station0.9 miles
- Slateford Station1.5 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Simpson & Marwick are leading residential property estate agents and solicitors in Edinburgh and East Lothian. We can help you buy and sell quality property from city centre apartments to rural family homes.
However what makes us different to other estate agents and solicitors is our unique approach to buying and selling residential property.
The Simpson & Marwick Way. We put you at the heart of everything we do so we can do our very best to achieve your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 181191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simpson & Marwick, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.