Inver Road, Blackpool, FY2
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Conservatory, Utility Room, Ground Floor Wc
- Three Bedrooms, Three Piece Bathroom, Loft Room
- Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking, Single Garage
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Sold With No Onward Chain, Viewing Essential
Situated in a popular residential area of Bispham, ideally placed for local amenities, schools and transport links. The property is also located for easy access to both Blackpool and Cleveleys town centres.
uPVC Double glazed front door, uPVC Double glazed window to the side, radiator, parquet flooring, coving.
3.73m x 3.15m
uPVC Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, gas fire, parquet flooring, coving.
4.01m x 3.43m
uPVC Double glazed sliding doors to the rear, radiator, gas fire, carpeted flooring, coving.
4.98m x 2.6m
uPVC Double glazed window to the side, radiator, carpeted flooring, spotlights, fitted wall and base units, stainless steel one and half bowl sink, space for a freestanding gas cooker.
3.86m x 2.62m
uPVC Double glazed door to the side, uPVC Double glazed windows to the side and rear, radiator, carpeted flooring.
3.35m x 2.44m
uPVC Double glazed doors to the rear and side, uPVC Double glazed windows to the side and rear, carpeted flooring, plumbed for a washing machine.
uPVC Double glazed window to the side, carpeted flooring, spotlights, low flush w/c, wash hand basin.
uPVC Double glazed window to the side, carpeted flooring, built in storage cupboard, stairs to loft room.
4m x 3.18m
uPVC Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, carpeted flooring.
3.63m x 3.23m
uPVC Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, carpeted flooring., fitted wardrobes.
3.35m x 2.18m
uPVC Double glazed window to the side, radiator, carpeted flooring.
uPVC Double glazed windows to the rear, electric heater, carpeted flooring, tiled walls. Panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low flush w/c.
4.27m x 3.2m
Double glazed Velux window to the rear, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes.
To the front of the property the is a low maintenance front garden with off road parking, along with access to the driveway that leads down to the garage. At the rear there is a good size garden with a flagged patio, lawn, established shrubs and a stoned area to the rear.
Inver Road, Blackpool, FY2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Layton Station0.7 miles
- Blackpool North Station1.6 miles
- Poulton-le-Fylde Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Entwistle Green are one of the longest-established and most respected estate and letting agents in the North West of England. With a wide network across Merseyside, Cheshire and Lancashire - from Crewe to Carnforth - we are well placed to make sure that your property sale or purchase in our region is a resounding success.
At Entwistle Green, our priority is to help you find your ideal home or ensure the efficient sale of your existing property at the best possible price within current m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BLL210610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.