Brook Lane, Cradley Heath
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- LARGE DRIVEWAY
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE AND DINER
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY IN CRADLEY HEATH. GREAT FAMILY HOME OR INVESTMENT BUY.
Immaculately presented and well maintained, this four bedroom detached property is the perfect home for those seeking their ideal family home and investors alike. The property offers a brilliantly sized gated driveway, a open plan lounge and diner room and a spacious kitchen. The rear garden offers plenty of space to the rear and side with the possibility to extend providing the correct planning permission requirements are acquired. Moving up to the first floor of the property the property offers three bedrooms, a spacious family bathroom and stairs to the attic room. The attic room offers a connected en-suite. Perfectly situated with local schools and supermarkets nearby,
Entrance Hall 11' x 6' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.06m )
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, stairs to first floor landing, central heated radiator and doors to kitchen and lounge diner.
Lounge Diner 23' 2" x 10' 3" ( 7.06m x 3.12m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, two central heated radiators and door to garden.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of fitted kitchen units, sink, gas hob, electric oven, central heated radiator and door to side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect doors to various rooms and stairs to Bedroom One/Attic Bedroom.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, wc, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.45m x 3.17m )
Double glazed to front aspect and central heated radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 6" x 10' ( 3.51m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and central heated radiator.
Bedroom One/ Attic Bedroom 11' 6" x 10' ( 3.51m x 3.05m )
Skylight windows and door to en-suite.
Skylight, double glazed obscure window to side aspect wc, wash hand basin and bath.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Brook Lane, Cradley Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Old Hill Station0.8 miles
- Cradley Heath Station0.9 miles
- Rowley Regis Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dudley Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Dudley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY103632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.