The Oaks, Burgess Hill
- Detached Family Home
- Three Spacious Bedroom
- Garage & Driveway
- South-West Facing Garden
- Easy Access to the A/M23
*private south facing garden* This wonderful detached three bedroom house has spacious living accommodation including a conservatory and separate dining area, downstairs w/c, en suite to master, garage and driveway all situated within easy access to the A/M23.
This link-detached three spacious family home located in a quiet residential area to the North West of Burgess Hill. The town offers a wide range of amenities including several supermarkets, doctors surgeries, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There are several local parks, a nature reserve and a plenty of public footpaths and bridleways which lead to the surrounding villages. Schools within the vicinity include St Paul's Catholic College, The Burgess Hill School for Girls and The Burgess Hill Academy.
This beautifully presented three bedroom link-detached house has plenty to offer, starting with the ground floor with a spacious hallway with stairs leading up onto the first floor. To your right you can either access the cloakroom or go through to the living area, you will notice character and space here with an attractive gas fireplace that completes the feel. The two reception areas have been opened up for versatile living through to the conservatory. The kitchen runs off the dining area and is a good size, overlooking the rear garden.
Upstairs are three spacious bedroom, the master containing an en-suite shower room and the second bedroom including built-in wardrobes. To complete the upstairs is a family bathroom.
The south-garden is not overlooked so you get a very private feel with various seating areas beyond stepping stones, mainly lawned with flower beds to border.
Further benefits include a driveway leading to the garage accessible from the garden.
Dining Room 12' 6" @ Max x 8' 7" @ Max ( 3.81m @ Max x 2.62m @ Max )
Kitchen 11' 7" @ Max x 7' 3" @ Max ( 3.53m @ Max x 2.21m @ Max )
Conservatory 9' 10" @ Max x 9' 3" @ Max ( 3.00m @ Max x 2.82m @ Max )
Master Bedroom 11' 8" @ Max x 9' 7" @ Max ( 3.56m @ Max x 2.92m @ Max )
Bedroom 2 10' 7" @ Max x 9' 7" @ Max ( 3.23m @ Max x 2.92m @ Max )
Bedroom 3 7' 11" @ Max x 6' 5" @ Max ( 2.41m @ Max x 1.96m @ Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
The Oaks, Burgess Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burgess Hill Station1.5 miles
- Wivelsfield Station1.6 miles
- Hassocks Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Burgess Hill Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Burgess Hill
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUH105567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.