George Street, Thornton
- VERY WELL PRESENTED
- EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- LOUNGE & DINING AREA
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO BEDOOMS
- FOUR PIECE BATHROOM
- LARGE UNDER HOUSE STORAGE AREA
- UPVC WINDOWS & CENTRAL HEATING
- WELL MAINTAINED GARDENS
- DETACHED GARAGE
ENTRANCE Via front door to inner hall.
HALL Polished wood floor. Central heating radiator with ornate covering. Doors to lounge, kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom. Access to the loft which houses the boiler.
LOUNGE 13' 7" x 10' 6" (4.14m x 3.2m) UPVC window. Feature fire surround with inset living flame gas fire. Cornice. Central heating radiator.
KITCHEN 10' 8" x 9' 0" (3.25m x 2.74m) UPVC window. Extensive range of quality wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiling. Inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Inset eye level double oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood above. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbing for washer. Polished wood floor. Central heating radiator. cornice. Archway through to the dining area.
DINING AREA 10' 7" x 9' 5" (3.23m x 2.87m) UPVC patio doors to garden. Polished wood floor. Central heating radiator. Cornice.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 0" x 10' 6" (3.66m x 3.2m) UPVC window. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 0" x 7' 5" (3.05m x 2.26m) UPVC window. Central heating radiator. Cornice.
BATHROOM 7' 5" x 6' 8" (2.26m x 2.03m) UPVC window. Modern white four piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, hand wash basin, bidet and wc. Complementary tiling to the walls and floor. Central heating radiator.
EXTERIOR Rockery and shale garden to front with lawn and floral borders to the side. To the rear there is a paved patio area, lawn with floral borders and a detached garage. Door to large under house storage area.
Brochures4 Page Portrait -...
George Street, Thornton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frizinghall Station4.0 miles
- Bingley Station4.0 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Whitney's Estate Agents Ltd are one of Bradford's longest established independent firms.
The business was started by Frank Whitney, a local businessman from Wibsey in 1947. Although not in the same family, the practice has remained in private family ownership ever since.
We pride ourselves on personal service from dedicated professionals with the experience and skill that our clients expect and deserve.
In addition to our general Estate Agency, Valuation & Property Managemen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101845008783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitney's, Clayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.