Wendover - No Onward Chain
- Close to schools, village centre and local shops
- 21'6 Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family/Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and En Suite
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Approved Planning for Further Side and Rear Extension
- South Westerly facing Rear Garden of approximately 90ft
Set in this central Wendover location an extended semi-detached home. Offered in excellent order throughout with accommodation in brief comprising – an entrance hallway, a 21ft living room, dining room, breakfast room and a fitted kitchen. Access to the rear garden is from both the breakfast room and the dining room. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms. The principal bedroom is set in the extended part of the property so offers the additional space to allow for a dressing room and an en-suite shower room, there is a vaulted ceiling and sky light so is full of natural light. Also on the first floor is a family bathroom with a shower over the corner bath.
Laid across the rear of the home is a large, paved patio. The garden extends approximately 90ft and is south-westerly facing. The remaining garden is laid to lawn with a ‘play’ area to the rear. The front has a loose stone area providing off street parking and a shared driveway leading to the brick built garage.
Planning approved for further side and rear extension. Approval number 21/02612/app.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Wendover - No Onward Chain
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wendover Station0.4 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station2.5 miles
- Little Kimble Station3.1 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11140016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Wendover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.