Mar Road, South Ockendon, RM15
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- WELL MAINTAINED & PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- 22' BAY FRONTED DOUBLE RECEPTION ROOM
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN & 4 PIECE BATHROOM
- EASILY MAINTAINED 60' REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO SHOPS, AMENITIES & SCHOOLS WITH EASY ACCESS TO STATION, A13 & M25
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
PATTERSON HAWTHORN - TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS END OF TERRACE HOUSE - NO ONWARD CHAIN - WELL MAINTAINED & PRESENTED THROUGHOUT - 22' BAY FRONTED DOUBLE RECEPTION ROOM - RE-FITTED KITCHEN & 4 PIECE BATHROOM - EASILY MAINTAINED 60' REAR GARDEN - CLOSE TO SHOPS, AMENITIES & SCHOOLS WITH EASY ACCESS TO STATION, A13 & M25 - IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT
Via composite door opening into:
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
Double Reception Room
6.74m x 4.38m (22' 1" x 14' 4") > 3.4m (11' 2"). Double glazed bay windows to front, double glazed windows to rear, two radiators.
2.72m x 2.7m (8' 11" x 8' 10"). Spotlight bar to ceiling, double glazed windows to rear, a range of matching wall and base units, laminate work surfaces, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven, four ringed electric hob, extractor hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, uPVC door to side opening to rear garden.
Loft hatch to ceiling, fitted carpet.
4.38m x 3.12m (14' 4" x 10' 3"). Double glazed windows to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
3.4m x 2.75m (11' 2" x 9' 0"). Double glazed windows to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
2.82m x 2.77m (9' 3" x 9' 1"). Opaque double glazed windows to rear, radiator, panelled bath, shower, low level flush WC, hand wash basin, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring.
Approximately 60'. Immediate patio area, timber shed to rear, remainder laid to lawn, access to front via timber gate.
Mar Road, South Ockendon, RM15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ockendon Station0.3 miles
- Chafford Hundred Station2.3 miles
- Grays Station3.2 miles
About the agent
When you sell your home through Patterson Hawthorn you will:-
- Deal with people who are committed to selling your home for the best possible price and who are professionally trained to do so
- Be kept informed about what is going on
- Have a personal marketing plan for your home which will be reviewed with you on a regular basis
- Receive specific feedback on progress from viewings
- Know that we will not recommend and offer for the sake of a sale - we ar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 21355846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PATTERSON HAWTHORN, South Ockendon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.