43 Kirkbank Road, Burntisland, KY3 9HZ
- Stunning mid-terrace Edwardian family home
- Tastefully modernised and enhanced by Period features
- Outstanding views to the Firth of Forth and onwards to Edinburgh.
- Private garden to front. and good sized garden at rear
- Excellent facilities and Award-winning sandy beach
- Easy commuter links by road, train or bus.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Gillespie MacAndrew
By appt please see ESPC Booking Calendar
Stunning mid-terrace home situated in a desirable street within the sought-after coastal town of Burntisland in East Fife. The property is brought to the market well-presented throughout and would make an ideal home for discerning, family buyers looking for excellent space inside and out. The C-Listed property retains many charming period features including original staircase, cornicing, Cupola, fireplaces and sash and case windows throughout. The property is in a great location, just a few minutes’ walk from the beach, vibrant high street and train station (with direct links to Edinburgh).
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance vestibule with a half glazed inner door opening to hallway.
Reception hall with feature arch, parquet flooring and under stair storage.
Well-presented bay windowed living room with fireplace.
Attractive fitted kitchen with island breakfast bar, solid wood worktops, Belfast sink, pulley and integrated appliances.
Dining room with French doors leading out to a well-tended mature garden.
Back staircase leading to single bedroom/home office or study.
Shower room with storage & plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Original ornate wooden staircase.
Contemporary bathroom with roll top bath on mezzanine level.
Upper landing with storage.
Access to floored attic via a Ramsay ladder.
Generously proportioned bay windowed double bedroom with fireplace.
Outstanding views to the Firth of Forth and onwards to Edinburgh.
Two further well-presented double bedrooms.
Private garden to front.
Good sized garden at rear with wooden children’s playhouse and sandpit.
Unrestricted on-street parking.
43 Kirkbank Road, Burntisland, KY3 9HZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burntisland Station0.6 miles
- Kinghorn Station1.9 miles
- Aberdour Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Gillespie Macandrew is a leading Scottish law firm providing a seamless estate agency, conveyancing and legal service for individuals, families and businesses. Our staff combine excellent technical skills and considerable experience to offer a consistently high level of service for our clients.
You can view all of our properties on our website or Instagram. Follow us at gillespie_macandrew_property for the latest properties on the market, inspiration for your home and our top tips for g
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 180701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.