Copperkins Road, Hednesford
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- NEWLY REFURBISHED LINK DETACHED HOUSE
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT
- ENTRANCE HALL
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- NEWLY FITTED UTILITY ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
In brief, the accommodation comprises of; entrance hallway, spacious lounge, NEWLY FITTED contemporary kitchen diner with a range of integrated appliances, NEWLY FITTED utility room, three bedrooms and NEWLY FITTED contemporary bathroom. With driveway, garage and garden with newly laid patio area to the rear.
EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO AVOID DISSAPOINTMENT.
EPB Band D.
Sorry, No Pets or Smokers.
BrochuresCopperkins Road, HednesfordBrochure
Copperkins Road, Hednesford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hednesford Station0.9 miles
- Cannock Station1.8 miles
- Landywood Station3.4 miles
About the agent
WEBBS are specialist Valuers and Estate Agents based in Cannock. Unlike many other agents we operate purely in this locality, which includes Cannock, Heath Hayes, Hednesford, Huntington, Chase Terrace, Burntwood, Great Wyrley, Cheslyn Hay, Shareshill and Essington, and have specialist knowledge and expertise gained from working solely in this area. We never operate outside of the area because if we did we consider that we would not be able to provide the service that we do.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30970418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbs Estate Agents, Cannock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.