Neilston Rise, Lostock
- One Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Lounge with Velux Windows
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances including Fridge/Freezer, Washer & Dishwasher
- Large Bedroom with Views to Front
- Allocated Gated Parking
- Sought After Lostock Location - Close to Lostock Station, Middlebrook & M61
- Sold With Sitting Tenant Or Vacant Possession
- Electric Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances - High Quality Open Plan Living - Sought After Lostock Location - Secure Gated Parking
Built in the early 2000's Neilston Rise is a prominent development set in the heart of Lostock, originally a pair of semi-detached homes the conversion has retained many original features whilst giving a contemporary finish. The apartment has been well looked after by the current landlord and is ready for the new tenant to move straight in!
The location is considered high calibre and is surrounded by a number of high value homes. The development is in the centre of Lostock and is regarded as one of town's most prestigious areas. It is within walking distance to Lostock train station, popular local bars, restaurants and sports clubs yet only a mile from Junction 5 of the M61 and only 2 miles from Rivington Countryside and the popular Middlebrook Retail Park, it really is the best of both worlds!
The home comprises of entrance hallway with access to all rooms. The main living area is an open plan kitchen/lounge/diner with Velux windows allowing light to flood in. The kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with integrated appliances including hob, oven, fridge/freezer and washer. There is larger than average bedroom with a tall window overlooking the front and ample space for wardrobes and storage. The flat is complimented by a large three piece tiled bathroom suite with bath and overhead shower. Extra features include intercom system, allocated gated parking and well kept communal areas
One bedroom apartments of this quality and in this location do not stay on the market for long. Please call the office to arrange a viewing.
Neilston Rise, Lostock
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lostock Station0.4 miles
- Horwich Parkway Station2.0 miles
- Westhoughton Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Regency Estates are an award winning agent, winning the British Property Awards for the third year running, we have been established since 1992 and we are a family run Agent.
That’s over 25 years of heritage and experience in the Bolton property market. We have the knowledge to give you the best advice around and we have our reputation to protect, which is our best guarantee to you that you will get the professional service you deserve.
Buy, sell, rent or let – the chances are tha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11162706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estates, Horwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.