Upshot Lane, Pyrford, GU22
- Situated on a generous-sized plot
- 6 bedrooms plus 2 ensuites
- Stunning 24'.5" x 15'1" vaulted semi-open plan kitchen and breakfast room
- 3 further reception rooms plus 2 separate studies
- Separate utility room and boot room
- Integral single garage
- Convenient for all local amenities
- Handy for both M25 and A3
- EPC Rating: C
The property has approximately 3484 sq ft of wonderful free flowing accommodation which beautifully caters for the high demands of modern day family living as well as boasting 6 excellent size double bedrooms with 2 luxury ensuites as well as a family bathroom, there is also excellent eaves storage.
In addition there are 2 separate studies located on 2 floors ideal if you work from home. The ground floor really sings. There is a stunning semi-open plan modern kitchen/breakfast room and sitting area being partially vaulted with 2 sets of full width bifolding doors offering the perfect marriage between inside and outside spaces. It is also perfect for entertaining or simply relaxing with the family overlooking its landscaped rear garden.
The principle sitting room is grand in its proportions, having a triple aspect measuring 22'3"x12'5" with an attractive open fire. French doors lead on to the rear garden as does the separate dining room. Originally, the property was built with a double integrated garage, however, my clients extended the kitchen breakfast room and converted half of the double width garage into a utility room with a separate boot room.
Ideally located in the heart of Pyrford village sits this elegant modern family home. It is extremely handy for both the M25 and A3 providing important links to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports. Within the area there are many popular schools both private and state, with the OFSTED-rated Outstanding Pyrford CofE School on your doorstep. Its prime location offers far reaching views as well as idyllic countryside walks. Both Woking and West Byfleet town centres and train stations are nearby, making it ideal for the commuter. In addition it is also extremely convenient for the RHS gardens at Wisley and many golf courses. There are also discreet countryside walks on your doorstep.
The rear garden is mature in its setting and has been professionally landscaped to enhance every aspect of this delightful space. An extensive lawned area offers the perfect space for children to play. A select planting scheme creates the perfect outside space ideal for relaxing and unwinding. My clients have also introduced a comprehensive irrigation system.
An extensive blocked paved driveway offers both character, as well as, ample parking for numerous vehicles. Attractive elevations and thoughtful design enhances this property's kerb appeal.
Upshot Lane, Pyrford, GU22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Byfleet Station1.2 miles
- Woking Station2.1 miles
- Byfleet & New Haw Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Curchods are a multi award-winning estate agent specialising in residential sales and lettings throughout Surrey and south west London.
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating immense challenges worldwide and once again we find ourselves engaged and drawing deeply on our expertise and knowledge in order to provide our clients with the best advice.
In times of crisis, professional advice and knowledge are paramount, especially when dealing with what is possibly your most expensive asset,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 524403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, West Byfleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.