Hondwith Close, Bradshaw, Bolton, BL2
- STUNNING DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW
- SITUATED IN A CUL DE SAC POSITION ON A HIGHLY REGARDED DEVELOPMENT
- LARGER CORNER PLOT WITH PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARD AND A DETACHED GARAGE
- ENTRANCE PORCH HALLWAY LOUNGE DINING ROOM
- CONSERVATORY AND FITTED KITCHEN
- THREE BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- EN SUITE AND FAMILY BATHROOM
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Miller Metcalfe
Accommodation in brief comprising entrance porch, hallway, lounge opening to the dining room and leads to a conservatory, modern fitted kitchen, family bathroom, three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en-suite to the master bedroom.
Outside the property sits on a large plot with lawned gardens to the front, side and rear and a driveway providing off street parking for several cars and leads to a detached single garage. The rear garden has a large patio area, pond, access to a vegetable patch, a variety of mature plants and shrubs and is not directly overlooked. Heated by gas central heating system and is double glazed.
Entrance Porch & Hallway
Front entrance door to the porch, storage cupboard and door to the hallway. Radiator, ceiling coving.
12' 8" x 20' 3"
Double glazed bow window to the front and double glazed window to the side, gas fire with feature surround, archway to the dining room.
8' 3" x 9' 3"
Patio doors to the conservatory, radiator.
15' 2" x 10' 3"
Double glazed windows and double glazed French style doors giving outlook and access to the rear garden. Solid roof with ceiling spotlights, two wall electric heaters.
13' 3" x 9' 2"
Range of wall and base units, built in gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated washing machine, space for American style fridge freezer. Wall mounted boiler, tiled flooring, spotlights, double glazed window and a stable style uPVC door to the rear garden.
10' 5" x 11' 7"
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes with drawers and bedside cabinets. Radiator, door to en-suite.
Three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, wc and a shower cubicle. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, spotlights, double glazed window.
13' 3" x 8' 6"
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, fitted wardrobes and drawers.
10' 5" x 8' 6"
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes with built in desk and drawers, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, bath with shower and wc. Heated towel rail, double glazed window to the rear, ceiling spotlights.
The property sits on a larger than average plot with lawned gardens to the front, side and rear. To the front there is a flagged driveway providing off street parking for several cars and leads to a detached single garage. There is access to the rear of the property which wraps around to the side and rear. Mainly laid to lawn, large patio area and access to additional area which is ideal for a vegetable patch. Well stocked with mature plants and shrubs. Not directly overlooked to the rear.
Hondwith Close, Bradshaw, Bolton, BL2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromley Cross Station0.5 miles
- Hall i' th' Wood Station0.7 miles
- Bolton Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Miller Metcalfe Estate Agents is one of the largest independent estate agents in the North West, established in 1891. We provide a broad range of services including Sales, Lettings, Prestige, Auction, Commercial, Conveyancing, Land & New Homes, Financial Services and Surveys. Miller Metcalfe have extensive understanding of your district whether you live in
Altrincham, Blackburn, Blackpool, Bolton, Bury, Burnley, Chorley, Culcheth, Farnworth, Harwood, Hindley, Horwich, Manche
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HWD210143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Harwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.