Hammersley Lane, Penn, Buckinghamshire, HP10
- Bespoke Design
- Superior Specification
- Large rear garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Underfloor heating
- Private Parking
- 10 year warranty
- Short distance to the village of Penn
Four Winds, is an exemplary 5-bedroom new-build family home situated on a large plot within easy reach of Beaconsfield and High Wycombe. Backing onto a nature reserve on the outskirts of Penn village, this exquisitely designed home meets the demands of modern life, with 3 reception rooms, energy-efficient lighting, underfloor heating and high-speed broadband. Luxurious open-plan bespoke kitchen, dining and split-level family room, with French doors opening onto the impressive external space, complete with raised decking and contemporary glass balustrades. Fitted with Siemens appliances, the ‘cashmere’ finish shaker-style kitchen, features 'Silestone' quartz work surfaces and solid wood breakfast bar.
The elegant reception room is generous and fitted with premium carpets with a bay window to the front aspect. A separate study/playroom provides flexible options for families and home-workers alike. Upstairs, 3 double bedrooms and a single, all beautifully presented with luxury carpeting await. The principal bedroom has French doors to a Juliette balcony, built-in wardrobes and a feature en-suite complete with superior quality fittings. Bedroom 2 is equally opulent, with an en-suite and fitted wardrobes. Bedrooms 3 & 4 are served by the luxury family bathroom. Bedroom 5 with a shower room are on the top floor; equally suited to serve as a den, playroom or sumptuous office space.
High-specification features include:
• TV, DAB/ FM and twin satellite points
• Cat 5e (home network) connections
• ‘Siemens’ appliances & ‘Silestone’ quartz work surfaces
• Solid Oak or Walnut breakfast bars
• Ground floor underfloor heating
• ‘Porcelanosa’ tiling to kitchen, dining room, cloakroom & bathrooms
• Premium carpets to remaining living areas
• Laufen’ Swiss made sanitary ware
• 10-year BLP warranty.
The property is situated along Hammersley Lane in Penn Village and is approximately 4.2 miles from Beaconsfield, with a mainline station to London Marylebone (fastest train approximately 25 mins), plus easy access to the M40/M25 offering superb transport links. The village pre-school, first and middle schools are highly sought after and schooling for all ages in both the private and state sector can be found in nearby Beaconsfield and High Wycombe.
Excellent facilities in the village include a shop, cafe and public houses. The commons and woodland are all easily accessible and excellent for children. Nearby Tylers Green village hosts a number of yoga, keep fit, and art classes.
For clarity, internal images shown are from both the Show Home and Four Winds and are for illustrative purposes only.
Hammersley Lane, Penn, Buckinghamshire, HP10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Wycombe Station1.9 miles
- Beaconsfield Station2.7 miles
- Bourne End Station3.2 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BDI210238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Beaconsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.