Marsden House, Kidbrooke Village, SE3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 24 hour concierge service and gym
- Close to Kidbrooke train station
- Private Balcony
- Brand new
- Onsite supermarket, doctors, dentist, pharmacy
This apartment has been decorated to an extremely high standard throughout. The apartment comprises of a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with floor to ceiling height windows opening onto a large private balcony. The kitchen is fully equipped to a very high standard including a dish washer, fridge/freezer. The master bedroom has a dressing area of fitted wardrobes. The second bedroom is a good size double room. The bathroom is equipped with high tech appliances. Washer/dryer is also provided in the utility room. The rent includes full membership to the on-site gym and 24 hours concierge service. The apartment is situated right next to the beautiful Cator Park, with lake and water fall. Sainsbury's Local supermarket is onsite too.
This property is only a 5 minute walk to Kidbrooke train station which runs to London Bridge station in 15 minutes, Waterloo East in 20 minutes, Charing Cross in 25 minutes and 28 minutes to London Victoria, all of which are positioned on the main London Underground lines. The development benefits from a vast amount of parkland and it is situated in the immediate vicinity of some of the most vibrant areas of London, Blackheath Village and Greenwich, both featuring an array of boutiques, restaurants and bars.
Rent excludes all utility bills, including but not limited to council tax, electricity, heating, water, TV/Telephone/Internet connection fee etc., which will be the tenant's responsibility.
Marsden House, Kidbrooke Village, SE3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kidbrooke Station0.0 miles
- Blackheath Station0.9 miles
- Lee Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need Under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103209000132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by B&C Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.