Lindisfarne Avenue, Thornaby, STOCKTON-ON-TEES
- MODERN DETACHED HOUSE
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- UTILITY ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
In brief the accommodation comprises: entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor, lounge to front with arch through to a separate dining room which leads into a beautifully appointed kitchen/utility room and downstairs w.c.
An impressive and improved, modern build three bedroom detached house located on this popular development in Thornaby. Features include: two separate reception rooms, larger than average rear garden and dressing room/en suite to master bedroom. This property in our opinion would suit the needs of a family or first time buyer. In brief the accommodation comprises: entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor, lounge to front with arch through to a separate dining room which leads into a beautifully appointed kitchen/ utility room, downstairs wc, first floor landing with three bedrooms, master with en-suite and dressing area, also there is a family bathroom. Outside are gardens to front and rear, a double driveway providing off street parking leading to a single garage.
Entered via UPVC door to front elevation with window to side, radiator and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 13' 10" x 10' 7" ( 4.22m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, spotlighting, hardwood flooring, TV and telephone point and under stairs storage cupboard. Arch through to dining room.
Dining Room 8' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, hardwood flooring and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' x 8' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.64m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary worktop surfaces, incorporating sink and drainer unit, four ring gas hob with electric oven and extractor hood above, double glazed window to rear elevation and tiled flooring.
Utility Room 4' 8" x 5' 3" ( 1.42m x 1.60m )
Plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, radiator and door to rear elevation.
Fitted with a two piece white suite comprising close coupled WC, part tiled walls, spotlighting, chrome heated towel rail, wall mounted wash hand basin and double glazed window to side elevation.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV point and spotlighting.
Double glazed window to rear elevation and laminate flooring.
En - Suite
Fitted with a two piece white suite comprising double shower cubicle, wall mounted wash hand basin, close coupled WC, extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.07m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 6' 2" ( 3.53m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and TV point.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising panel bath with overhead mixer shower and tap, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, extractor fan, shaver point and part tiled walls.
Gardens to front and rear of the property. Double driveway leading to single integral garage. Garden to rear is larger than average and has a decked patio area.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Lindisfarne Avenue, Thornaby, STOCKTON-ON-TEES
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thornaby Station0.8 miles
- Stockton Station1.8 miles
- Eaglescliffe Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Stockton On Tees Manners & Harrison office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Manners & Harrison has a heritage stretching back to the 1850’s, with a wealth of experience, you can trust we are the experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Manners & Harrison as your estate agent…
>> Your local Manners & Harrison team in Stockton On Tees
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STO111021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.