Shill Bank Avenue, Mirfield, WF14
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A fully fitted kitchen
- A spacious living room
- Modern fixtures and fittings throughout
- Smart and well presented
- Purpose built and well maintained
- Excellent views
- Off street parking
- In a sought after location
- Property Reference: 133149
We are proud to offer this smart and well presented 2 bedroom bungalow which is in a sought after location. Available from 25 Sep 2021, this property benefits from excellent views and off street parking. This spacious bungalow boasts a fully fitted kitchen and a spacious living room with modern fixtures and fittings throughout. The property comes unfurnished and would suit a broad range of tenants. Viewing highly recommended. Contact Portico as soon as possible for more details or to arrange a viewing.
Please make a note of the property reference. You'll need it when you call to book a viewing.
Portico Direct Property Reference: 133149
Portico Direct will never charge prospective tenants any admin fees.
Shill Bank Avenue, Mirfield, WF14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravensthorpe Station0.9 miles
- Mirfield Station1.1 miles
- Dewsbury Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Portico Direct is a low cost solution for private landlords who don’t want to use a high street estate agent.
Landlords can upload their properties using their own photos, and access the major property portals for as little as £1.
Once we’ve run some checks on the applicants, landlords conduct their own viewings by contacting their prospective tenants via Portico Direct. Once an offer has been agreed, we’ll help prepare a tenancy agreement, take a holding deposit and check referen
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 133149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Portico Direct, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.