Dinsdale Road, London, SE3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1219995
Double bedroom available in this recently Refurbished friendly house share (not for couples), close to Greenwich & Blackheath parks (bills incl.)
Greenwich, Blackheath, Maze Hill
Double rooms available in friendly houseshare. Ideal for working professionals.
- Royal Greenwich Park - 8 minutes walk, Blackheath Park - 12 minutes.
Price is inclusive of bills, gas, electricity, council tax, water & broadband.
Quiet residential road with no traffic. 7 minutes walk to Maze Hill station for London Bridge(15min) & Cannon Street(20min). North Greenwich tube (Jubilee Line) is a bus ride away. This is the same for the DLR into Canary Wharf, from central Greenwich.
The house contains a very large living room, large kitchen/diner, shower room with wc, bathroom with shower & wc, gas central heating. Laminate flooring to all rooms. Paved garden to rear.
Close to Greenwich with a large selection of pubs, restaurants and history! Greenwich is a World Heritage Site.
Around the corner is Greenwich Royal Park, with the Greenwich Royal Observatory, the National Maritime Museum and Queen Charlotte's House. Also in the vicinity is the O2- Millennium Dome with a host of events in its various concert halls as well as a large cinema complex.
Parking Permit required for cars over 2 hour stay. Residents permit available.
No smoking within the property.
The house is on Dinsdale Road.
No Agents please.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £670.00 per month (£154.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £670.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 24 September, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1219995
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Dinsdale Road, London, SE3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maze Hill Station0.3 miles
- Westcombe Park Station0.4 miles
- Cutty Sark Station0.9 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 121999523092021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.