Billing Street, London, SW10
- Two Bedrooms
- Reception Room
- Shower Room
- Open Plan Kitchen And Dining Room
A spacious double reception room with wooden floors and working feature fire place leads down to a large eat in kitchen and dining room. There is an additional shower room on this floor and French doors lead onto a pretty patio garden. There are two generously portioned double bedrooms on the first floor in addition to a spacious full bathroom to the rear with shower room. With the added opportunity of a rear extension to add value this freehold house is a fantastic opportunity for the discerning buyer.
You could not hope to find a more charming home with all the benefits of a superb location, moments from the Fulham Road, private street parking and even your very own pub!
Billing Street, London, SW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fulham Broadway Station0.3 miles
- West Brompton Station0.5 miles
- Imperial Wharf Station0.5 miles
About the agent
SPECIALISTS IN MEWS AND OTHER HIDDEN GEMS!
Established in 1971, Lurot Brand remains the only company specialising in mews and other charming houses across all central London. As estate agents, we also sell and let all other types of property and offer a range of residential, commercial and management services.
From our offices in South Kensington, Marylebone and on the Hyde Park Estate, our experienced and enthusiastic teams always work closely with you to delive
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN160041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lurot Brand, South Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.