- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Maisonette
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Open Planned Kitchen
- Central Location
- Double Glazing
- G/C/H Via Radiators
- Allocated Parking
Externally there is an allocated parking space, essential in this friendly bustling community. The property is considered in excellent condition and comes complete with G/C/H via radiators. The property is ideally located within 1/2 a mile of Crawley Town centre and it railway station. The stunning Goff's park with its Pitch & Putt Golf course is nearby when you fancy a stroll or early morning jog. Offered as Unfurnished and available Late November.
* Entrance Porch
* Lounge/Diner: 5.36m x 3.81m (17' 7" x 12' 6")
* Fitted Kitchen: 2.9m x 2.13m (9' 6" x 7')
* Bedroom 1: 3.99m x 3.12m max (13' 1" x 10' 3")
* Bedroom 2: 3.99m x 2.21m (13' 1" x 7' 3")
* Allocated parking
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crawley Station0.4 miles
- Ifield Station0.9 miles
- Three Bridges Station1.6 miles
About the agent
If you are Letting, we guarantee you will be impressed with our service!
We will provide you with the best marketing in Crawley from video tours to floor plans. Our distinctive marketing will help your property stand out from the crowd, ensuring you achieve the best price in the shortest timescale.
We can guarantee your rent is paid on the rent due date, every time! We carry out strict vetting procedures to ensure the highest quality tenants to give you peace of mind. During the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 12983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspire Estate Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.