Deepdene Drive, Dorking, RH5
- SITTING ROOM
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- DETACHED STUDIO/HOME OFFICE
- SECLUDED AND ESTALISHED WESTERLEY REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDING PARKING
- SUBSTANTIAL GARAGE
- VIEWS OF THE NORTH DOWNS
Malabar is a superbly presented detached bungalow, which in recent years has been comprehensively modernised and updated by the current owners, to a very high standard. The property occupies an elevated position on its grounds, and is located towards the end of Deepdene Drive, which is a highly desirable private road, offering the upmost convenience for the town centre, stations and excellent schools. The accommodation is bright, and spacious, briefly comprising an entrance hall, cloakroom which leads through to the delightful sitting room. This room is of excellent proportions with the centerpiece wood burning stove and patio doors flow out to the substantial sun terrace, where one can enjoy the delightful far-reaching views. From the sitting room, there is an inner hall, that leads to a beautifully appointed kitchen/dining room – measuring almost 30 feet in length and offering a comprehensive range of modern high gloss fitted kitchen furniture, complimented by marble worksurfaces and patio doors lead to the attractive rear garden. The main bedroom also has access to the rear garden and benefits an en-suite shower room, whilst there are two further bedrooms served by a luxurious bathroom. Outside the grounds are an excellent feature and enhance the whole setting of Malabar, offering a great degree of privacy and seclusion and enjoying a westerly aspect to the rear. There is a patio directly outside of the kitchen, whilst the remainder is laid lawn, slopping gently upwards and interspersed with established plant and shrub borders. There is a detached studio in the corner of the garden, which could make for an ideal home office. To the front, there is a long driveway providing parking and culminating at a substantial garage, together with a pretty front garden and additional lower level parking.
Deepdene Drive, Dorking, RH5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dorking (Deepdene) Station0.5 miles
- Dorking Station0.6 miles
- Dorking West Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Jackson-Stops - Dorking. Situated in the heart of rural Surrey, the Dorking estate agents Jackson-Stops are ideally placed to cover a wide geographical area including Reigate to the East, Leatherhead to the North, to the West towards Guildford including the Surrey Hills and down to the West Sussex border. Dorking, a bustling market town at the foot of the North Downs close to Boxhill and Ranmore Common, is much loved among walking and riding enthusiasts.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK210169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.