Devonshire Road, Blackpool
- Superior Beautifully Refurbished Craftsmen Built Detached True Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Bathroom
- Large Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Hallway
- Upvc Double glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Substantial Corner Plot - Sunny Westerly Aspect To Rear
Composite main entrance door with upvc double glazed side windows, tiled floor.
A spacious square reception style hallway with a feature stained leaded glass door through to the vestibule. Radiator.
14' 4'' x 14' 0'' (4.37m x 4.26m)
Large distinctive rounded bay window with six upvc double glazed windows, upvc double glazed side window, radiator.
22' 0'' x 10' 8'' (6.70m x 3.25m)
Measured to maximum points, A lovely modern range of fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, inset sink unit, built in oven and hob, built in coffee machine, cupboard housing the combi boiler, plumbed for auto washer, upvc double glazed window and bi fold doors through to the rear garden, vertical radiator.
14' 1'' x 11' 8'' (4.30m x 3.55m)
Upvc double glazed bay window, two vertical designer radiators.
10' 6'' x 7' 9'' (3.20m x 2.35m)
Upvc double glazed window, radiator. Built in wardrobe.
8' 9'' x 8' 5'' (2.67m x 2.57m)
Measured to maximum points, a stylish modern bathroom, L shaped bath with a multi jet shower over and screen, vanity wash hand basin set in a cupboard and a low flush WC. Vertical radiator, upvc double glazed window.
Set on a substantial corner plot which is mainly paved with established planted beds and borders, enclosed sunny westerly facing lawned rear garden,, driveway leading to the garage.
17' 0'' x 8' 10'' (5.18m x 2.69m)
Up and over door power and lighting.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Devonshire Road, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Layton Station1.2 miles
- Blackpool North Station2.0 miles
- Poulton-le-Fylde Station2.1 miles
About the agent
The best of both worlds, all the comforts of a traditional high street local office whilst embracing all that technology and the internet has to offer, a total estate agency service. Book viewings & valuations 24/7 at mckenzieestates.co.uk or telephone 01253 499 007 Appointments available 7 days a week, during or out of office hours, we are available when you and your buyers are.
With over 30 years experience of selling thousands of homes across Blac
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11162613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mckenzie The Real Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.