New Wokingham Road, Crowthorne
- Stunning Newly Constructed Detached Family Home
- Flexible Accommodation Across Three Floors
- Gated Entrance
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With Dressing Room & En Suite Bathroom
- Five Reception Rooms Including A Cinema
- In Excess Of 4000 sq ft Of Living Accommodation
- Within Sought After School Catchment Areas
- No Onward Chain
The ground floor accommodation is approached via a spacious entrance hall with access to cloakroom, living room with open fire, cinema room, study and utility and double doors to the large open plan kitchen/dining room which offers a superb entertaining area with bi fold doors onto the garden and the kitchen is finished to very high specification. There is also access through to the additional sitting room.
The first floor landing is a large and light area with access to four double bedrooms and a wide staircase to the second floor. The master bedroom also benefits from a dressing room and a large en suite bathroom, bedroom two also has an ensuite shower room and bedrooms three and four share a 'jack and jill' bathroom.
The second floor comprises additional living area/tv room, walk in storage area and then bedroom five with ensuite dressing area and shower room.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and approached via an attractive terraced area.
New Wokingham Road, Crowthorne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crowthorne Station0.8 miles
- Sandhurst Station1.8 miles
- Blackwater Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Whether you're looking to buy, sell, let or rent, we pride ourselves on offering our clients a professional and courteous service. We have built an enviable reputation for achieving outstanding results whilst providing a level of attention and service rarely seen in estate agency.
And with over 60 years combined experience, your move really is in safe hands.History
The name Frank Schippers has been synonymous with excel
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FRA1CROW002676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Schippers, Crowthorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.