10 Dalrymple Crescent, Musselburgh, EH21 6DT
- Semi detached villa with rooftop sea views
- Entrance hall, front facing lounge
- Kitchen/breakfastroom with appliances
- 3 double bedrooms, all with excellent storage
- Ground floor wet room
- Requiring modernisation but benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing
- Large well maintained gardens to both front and rear. Single garage
- EPC Band D, Council tax band E
By appt tel Agents
This is a bright, well proportioned (95m sq) semi detached villa situated within this well established and popular cul de sac. The property now requires some modernisation and upgrading but benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout as well as a lovely open outlook across the rooftops to the Firth of Forth. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, front facing triple windowed lounge with gas fire, a rear facing kitchen/breakfastroom with appliances included and a modern wetroom with two piece white suite and electric shower. Upstairs is an l-shaped landing with storage cupboard and window to front, spacious front facing double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and two further double bedrooms both with storage cupboards.
There is a well maintained garden to the front of the property which is mainly laid to lawn with flower borders. To the rear is a larger than average, south facing, fully enclosed garden which has paved patio, large lawn, established flower borders and fruit trees and brick built outhouses. There is unrestricted parking available to the front of the property with a driveway leading to the brick built single garage with up and over front door.
The popular coastal town of Musselburgh is situated on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth at the mouth of the River Esk. It is surrounded by unspoilt countryside and offers delightful walks along the river, promenade and links. Leisure facilities are varied including the famous Musselburgh racecourse, a choice of golf courses, theatre, harbour, sailing, cycling, swimming pool/sports centre and a modern private gymnasium. The town retains its original market town shape, which is now lined with numerous shops including a choice of banks along with a wide range of supermarkets including a large Tesco. There are excellent educational facilities including the Queen Margaret University. Transport links to Edinburgh include a railway station and regular bus services. Fast main roads link easily with the A1, which in turn provides access to the City Bypass, major motorway connections and Edinburgh International Airport.
3.37m x 5.24m
Bright front facing living room with triple windows and gas fire
2.94m x 4.17m
Rear facing modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
Panelled wetroom with modern 2 piece white suite and electric shower
2.8m x 3.82m
Front facing double bedroom with rooftop sea views, fitted furniture including dressing table and fitted wardrobes
3.09m x 3.51m
Rear facing double bedroom with outlook over the garden, storage cupboard
2.52m x 4.51m
Dual aspect double bedroom with storage cupboard containing the combi boiler
10 Dalrymple Crescent, Musselburgh, EH21 6DT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Musselburgh Station0.6 miles
- Newcraighall Station1.0 miles
- Brunstane Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Drummond Miller Property are a one stop shop for estate agency, conveyancing and lettings. Our highly experienced team is committed to delivering more by offering great communication plus a transparent and personable service tailored to meet a variety of needs and budgets. We have a network of five offices across central Scotland and a dedicated team of people on hand to provide the personal service you expect and deserve.
We make the process of selling your property
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 181259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.