Wellesley Place, Cumbernauld
- POPULAR STYLED MID TERRACE VILLA
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FRESHLEY DECORATED LOUNGE
- DINING KITCHEN WITH GARDEN ACCESS
- FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- ENCLOSED GARDEN TO REAR
- BLACKWOOD LOCALE
- CLOSE TO BROADWOOD LOCH
- VIEW NOW
Wellesley Place is set within the highly sought after Blackwood area of Cumbernauld giving easy access to local amenities including Cumbernauld town centre, a wide range of restaurants, supermarkets, golf clubs and Palace Rigg Country Park. There is a good range of primary and secondary schools. Excellent rail links which provides regular services to Glasgow, Stirling and Edinburgh. The A80 is a short distance away with links to M73, M80 and M9 motorway network making Glasgow and the central belt within easy commutable distance.
Viewings can be arranged via Robinson Moore.
Wellesley Place, Cumbernauld
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Croy Station1.1 miles
- Greenfaulds Station2.3 miles
- Cumbernauld Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Robinson Moore is one of Lanarkshire's leading independent estate agents with over 30 years experience in the property market. Robinson Moore opened in Cumbernauld Town Centre over 30 years ago and are the longest established independent estate agent in the area.
We are a pro active team who believe in attention to detail and a personalised 'can-do' service to all clients be they sellers, buyers, landlords or tenants. With the use of state of the art technology and comprehensive marketi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ROB1E050921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Moore, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.