Tees Street, Loftus, TS13
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Refurbished to a High Standard
- New Carpets Throughout
- Attractive New Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Close to All Local Amenities & Transport Links
Refurbished to a high standard, a beautifully presented 2-bedroom terraced residence situated close to all local amenities.
UPVC door to the front elevation.
Living Room (3.77m x 3.23m)
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. New carpet to the floor.
Kitchen (3.18m x 2.72m)
New fitted Kitchen comprising of a range of wall, base & drawer units. Laminate worktops incorporating stainless steel sink with single drainer & mixer tap. Integrated electric oven & gas hob. Extractor hood. Plumbing for washing machine. UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted spotlights. Cupboard housing wall-mounted combi-boiler. Radiator. New vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One (3.65m x 2.30m)
New carpet to the floor. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two (3.61m x 2.36m)
New carpet to the floor. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bathroom (2.21m x 1.36m)
Panel bath with shower above. Glazed shower screen. Pedestal hand basin. Low-level W/C. Part-tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Tees Street, Loftus, TS13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Saltburn Station4.5 miles
- Commondale Station6.4 miles
About the agent
Inglebys Estate Agents offer a range of sales, rental and mortgage services in Saltburn, East Cleveland and beyond.
If you’re looking to sell or let your property you will always benefit from an Estate Agent that has extensive local knowledge and is up to date within the areas which you want to buy, sell or let.
Established in 1994 Inglebys are a family run business based in the seaside town of Saltburn, we have experienced steady growth and a growing reputation over the years. Si
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 44594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inglebys Estate Agents, Saltburn-By-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.