Lebanon Drive, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, PE13
- AN ABSOLUTELY STUUNING FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE
- Situated on a Large Plot in a Cul-de-Sac
- Fabulous 24ft Fitted Kitchen with a Wealth of Appliances!
- 24ft Lounge
- Two Conservatories
- Two Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En-Suite)
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Garage PLUS Extensive Multi-Vehicle Off Road Parking
- Superb Landscaped Gardens to Rear
- EARLY VIEWING ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL! EPC BAND C
THE ACCOMMODATION: (Dimensions given are approximate only)
ENTRANCE HALL: With Kardean floor, stairway off;
24' 5" (max) x 20' 6" (max) With feature fire surround with crushed marble hearth and enclosing a fitted flame effect" fire, double glazed French doors to both conservatories.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER:
24' (max) x 20' 6" 'L' shaped, built-in freezer, built in fridge, illuminated display cupboards, preparation surfaces with drawers & cupboards under, built in wine larder, pull out larder, carousel storage, built in electric double oven, range of wall cupboards, built in dishwasher, additional built-in fridge, deep sink with mixer tap & cupboard under, breakfast bar, plinth lighting, double glazed French doors to conservatory.
GROUND FLOOR CLAOK ROOM/W.C./:
With kardean floor, inset hand wash basin with mixer tap & cupboard under, low level W.C., part tiled walls,
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM 4:
11' 9" (max) x 8' 4" (max);
UTILITY: 8' 5" (max) x 7' 4" (max) With Kardean floor, part tiled walls, work top with drawers & cupboards under, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with cupboard under with water softener, space/plumbing for washing machine.
BRICK & UPVC CONSERVATORY 1:
23' 3" (max) x 17' 9" (max) 'L' shaped, With electric underfloor heating, tiled floor, 2 sets of double-glazed French doors to rear garden.
BRICK & UPVC CONSERVATORY 2:
11" x 7' 9" (max) With tiled floor;
With spacious walk-in wardrobe, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with immersion heater;
With tiled & screened shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, panelled bath with mixer tap, bidet, integrated low level W.C., inset hand wash basin with mixer tap & cupboards under, electric wall fan heater, heated towel rail, medicine cabinet with illuminated mirror door;
BEDROOM NO 1: 18' (max) x 17' 2" (max) (With sloping ceiling)
With tiled floor, tiled walls, panelled bath with mixer tap and Essentials electric shower overhead, inset hand wash basin with mixer tap & cupboards under, bidet, low level W.C, electric wall fan heater, access to loft;
BEDROOM NO 2:
13' (max) x 12' (max) With extensive range of fitted units including wardrobe/cupboards, dressing table etc, access to spacious walk-in side loft with lighting;
BEDROOM NO 3:
10' (max) x 8' 8" (max) (measured into the wardrobe) Range of fitted wardrobe/cupboards.
OUTSIDE: SECURITY LIGHTS : SUMMER HOUSE : GARDEN LIGHTING : SECTIONAL STORE : EXTERNAL POWER POINTS : COLD WATER TAP
22' 9" (max) x 18' (max) 'L' shaped with twin up & over doors, power & lighting, space/vent for tumble drier, British Gas gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler
Low maintenance gardens to front down to block paved multi-vehicle off road parking space/driveway/turnaround with slate chippings, stone chippings, trees & shrubs. Timber gate to side leads to the lovely side & rear gardens which are laid to lawn with extensive paved pathways, raised borders, trees & shrubs.
N.B. 1. The property has the benefit of solar panels within the ownership of the property.
2. The property has a security alarm system.
Lebanon Drive, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, PE13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station8.4 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.