Honey Hill, Gamlingay, SG19
- Detached New Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Popular South Cambridgeshire Village Location
- Views Over Open Countryside To Rear
- Impressive Open Plan Kitchen-Family/Dining Room
- Expected Completion Early 2022
- Opportunity To Have Input In The Finish By Negotiation
- Part Of An Exclusive Development Of Just Four Properties
- Separate Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
Tucked away at the back of the development within a no through road boasting views over open countryside for miles. The property will benefit from parking for multiple cars along with an enclosed garden backing on to open fields.
The ground floor accommodation will be formed around an entrance hall with built in storage and a separate W/C. To the front of the ground floor will be a lounge with separate study. To the rear of the ground floor is an open plan kitchen/breakfast room with adjoining utility and family / dining room with enjoying the views of the rear garden and views beyond. On the first floor are four bedrooms along with a newly fitted bathroom. The main bedroom will feature an en-suite shower room and along with bedroom two will benefit from the rear views over countryside.
Gamlingay is a large South Cambridgeshire village located approximately 16 miles west of Cambridge with easy access to the A1 and M11. The village offers an extensive range of shops and local amenities along with a variety of spots for open walks in the countryside. For the London commuter there is an excellent rail service from nearby St Neots, Sandy, and Biggleswade into London Kings Cross. Gamlingay village has its own primary school and falls in to Comberton village colleges catchment which boasts an outstanding Ofsted report.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Honey Hill, Gamlingay, SG19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandy Station4.2 miles
- Biggleswade Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Cooper Wallace is an independent estate agents that firmly believes in putting the customer and their move at the heart of everything we do. Our customer is a person, not another sale or number. Our goal is to sell the customers home for the best possible price, to the best buyer available, in the timescale that suits you, with the least inconvenience and full transparently from start to finish.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11159098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Wallace, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.