Peakdale Crescent, Sheffield, S12
- 3 Bedroom semi
- Beautiful spacious rear garden
- Good size drive for off street parking
- Good size L shaped bathroom
- 2 Double bedrooms
- A smaller single bedroom or office
There is plenty of space throughout the property with three bedrooms, a good size living room and kitchen before heading outside to have the benefit of a driveway to the front of the house which offers off street parking and a stunning large tiered rear garden.
The property is close to local amenities and the lovely park of Shire Brook Valley Nature reserve.
The property briefly comprises of:
An entrance either to the side or around to the rear which leads into a downstairs hallway. This then leads off to the kitchen and the living room area.
Upstairs are 2 good size double bedrooms and a 3rd bedroom to either be used as a single bedroom or potential office space, there is also a family bathroom with a shower over bath.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO POTENTIAL PURCHASERS & TENANTS: We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All photographs and measurements have been taken as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. POTENTIAL PURCHASERS: Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller. POTENTIAL TENANTS: All properties are available for a minimum of six months, with the exception of short-term accommodation. A security deposit of at least one month’s rent is required. Rent is to be paid one month in advance. It is the tenant’s responsibility to insure any personal possessions. Payment of all utilities including water rates or metered supply and Council Tax is the responsibility of the tenant in every case.
Peakdale Crescent, Sheffield, S12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birley Moor Road Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Hackenthorpe Tram Stop0.9 miles
- Birley Lane Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 1868, Reeds Rains has over 150-years of expertise in selling and renting house. During that time our teams have never lost sight of the need for local expertise, building great relationships, being genuinely interested in our customers and getting the job done. It is the only way to provide great customer service and get the best price for your property.
As estate agents, Reeds Rains want to make sure things are straightforward for our customers. Whether you are selling o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WOO210342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains, Woodseats. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.