Cobbetts Mead, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
- Detached family home in popular area - Great potential for extending STPP
- 63' x 38' rear garden adjoining a footpath
- Close to Northlands Wood Primary School - Short walk of countryside and the Snowdrop Inn - 15 mins walk to the Princess Royal Hospital
- Plenty of driveway parking and garage
- Family sized kitchen/breakfast room - Sitting room and separate dining room
- Main bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Vendors suited with complete onward chain
- EPC: C Council Tax Band: F
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
A 4 bedroom detached family house offering great potential for extending (STPP) in the popular Northlands Wood area close to the excellent primary school, hospital & countryside with a 63‘ x 38‘ rear garden adjoining a footpath. The house occupies a large plot and has a gate out to a public footpath which gives swift access to nearby countryside and The Snowdrop Inn. The property offers great potential for an extension if required STPP. The well proportioned accommodation on the ground floor comprises: an entrance hall with cloakroom and engineered oak flooring which continues into the large living room, a separate dining room and a family sized kitchen/breakfast room fitted by Hamilton Stone Design. On the first floor: there is a main bedroom with en-suite shower room, 3 further bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside: there is driveway parking for several cars and an attached single garage which could be converted into another living room/office if required. The rear garden measures 63' in length by 38' wide and has a gate onto a footpath.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Cobbetts Mead, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.4 miles
- Wivelsfield Station2.8 miles
- Burgess Hill Station3.6 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool of potential
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10853040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.