Monkhill Lane, PONTEFRACT
- ***GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £320,000***
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW
- LARGE CONSERVATORY
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- EXTREMELY SPACIOUS
- LARGE KITCHEN/DINER
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- BEAUTIFUL GARDENS
***GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £320,000*** NOT TO BE MISSED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW, OFFERING A GREAT SIZE DRIVE, DETACHED GARAGE, STUNNING MANICURED GARDENS, LARGE CONSERVATORY, THROUGH LOUNGE DINER, DINING KITCHEN, THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS AND THE HOUSE BATHROOM. NOT TO BE MISSED!!
Offered for sale is this beautiful and very spacious three bedroom detached true bungalow. Boasting a great size drive offering off ample road parking, beautiful front/rear gardens. Internally the property briefly comprises of superbly fitted spacious dining kitchen, through lounge, spacious conservatory overlooking the beautiful rear gardens, three good size bedrooms and the house bathroom. Ideally positioned in this sought after location of Pontefract and close to local amenities and good transport links. MUST BE VIEWED!!
Offered for sale is this beautiful and very spacious three bedroom detached true bungalow. Boasting a great size drive offering off ample road parking, beautiful front/rear gardens. Internally the property briefly comprises of superbly fitted spacious dining kitchen, through lounge, spacious conservatory overlooking the beautiful rear gardens, three good size bedrooms and the house bathroom. Ideally positioned in this sought after location of Pontefract and close to local amenities and good transport links.
Through Lounge Diner 24' 2" x 10' 4" ( 7.37m x 3.15m )
With double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, a gas fire place, wall lights and gas central heating radiator.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 8' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.62m )
With a gas central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 8' 2" x 19' 9" ( 2.49m x 6.02m )
A fitted kitchen consisting of wall and base units with work surfaces over, a bowl and half sink with tiling to the splash back, a gas hob with cooker hood, an electric oven with grill, washing machine, fridge freezer, a cupboard housing the central heating boiler, custom built dresses to match work surfaces a gas central heating radiator and one window to the front and two windows to the side aspect.
Conservatory 16' 5" x 9' 10" ( 5.00m x 3.00m )
Constructed under UPVC, with a gas central heating radiator and windows to the front and side aspects.
Bedroom One 8' 7" x 16' ( 2.62m x 4.88m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, large walk in room with built in wardrobes and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 8' 6" ( 4.17m x 2.59m )
Witjh a double glazed window to the side aspect, free standing wardrobes, UPVC patio doors and a gas central heating radiator.
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, wardrobes, spot lights to the ceiling and a gas central heating radiator.
A low level flush wc, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, bath with mixer taps and an electric shower over, partly tiled to the walls, tiled flooring, spot lights to the ceiling, a chrome heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
With double gates opening onto a large tarmacadam driveway, stone walls and timber fencing surround a lawned garden with mature planting to the boarder.
Very private large rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area, planting to the boarder and a detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Monkhill Lane, PONTEFRACT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontefract Monkhill Station0.6 miles
- Pontefract Tanshelf Station1.0 miles
- Pontefract Baghill Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Pontefract William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Pontefract
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference PON115014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.