Durley Gardens, Bournemouth
- Share of Freehold (sold with no forward chain).
- Extremely luxurious finish throughout
- Perfect holiday home (no holiday rentals allowed)
- Bespoke kitchen
- Amazing character features
- Two en-suites
- Walking distance to Bournemouth's Blue Flag beaches
- First come first serve parking
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this bespoke two double bedroom, double en-suite ground floor apartment. Recently converted from a 3 bedroom to 2 bedroom apartment the rooms sizes are extremely impressive. With no expense spared this truly is an apartment like no other.
Grand Marine Court is an imposing Victorian conversion situated on Bournemouth's highly desirable West Cliff. Originally constructed around 1880 as the 'Bournemouth Hydro' Hotel it was converted to 35 apartments in approximately 1959. The 35 apartments are spread over 5 floors and are accessed via security controlled entry systems with communal hallways, staircases and passenger lifts. The apartment in question occupies a prominent position within the development. The apartment has undergone extensive refurbishment in recent months, whilst still retaining many of the original features.
Under Section 21 and 31/32 of the Estate Agents Act 1979 clients have the right to
be made aware of any personal interest or connection which the Estate Agent, its
employees or associates may have in a sale or purchase of a property in which they are
involved and which may lead to financial gain (whether or not financial gain is made).
Associates include; spouse including common law or former spouse, brother/sister,
uncle/aunt, nephew/niece, lineal ancestor (parent/grandparent) or lineal descendent
(children/grandchildren) and this extends also to step-relations.
In simple terms, you must disclose any situation where a member of Connells
Group staff or associate/family member is either selling or buying a property
through one of our estate agency branches.
Where there is a disclosable interest it must be declared appropriately and in writing.
A spacious entrance hall cupboard provides ample space for coats, shoes, washer / dryer & much more. Whilst a large l-shaped reception hallway provides access to all principle rooms. All rooms benefit from BRAND NEW honey oak antico flooring with a Herringbone finish, handmade oak, London bespoke doors. Whilst door handles, sockets and switches are from an exclusive designer "Buster & Punch of London".
Lounge 16' 5" x 15' 3" ( 5.00m x 4.65m )
The hub of the apartment is the exceptional open plan lounge which extends into the kitchen. The kitchen, bespoke Scandinavian in design has recently been carefully and comprehensively fitted out with a wide range of oak handless base units incorporating drawers below white Macaubas granite worktops direct from Cosentino Italy. The room is fully equipped with a range of integral Miele & Siemans appliances including a fridge/freezer, induction hob with stylish extractor & eye-level oven. The ceiling has been slightly lowered to give a luxurious feel with mood lighting.
The lounge and dining area is extremely spacious with ample space for sofas and a good sized dining table. The room enjoys stunning NEW UPVC sash windows, finished with elegant plantation shutters, , award winning electric radiators. The chimney breast has been finished with stone cladding which provides a pleasant focal point for the room.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 7' 10" ( 4.65m x 2.39m )
Bedroom 1 15' 11" x 13' 10" ( 4.85m x 4.22m )
The master bedroom appears to be one of the original rooms of the former hotel and is a tremendous size with plenty of space for a bed and bedroom furniture, NEW UPVC sash windows, finished with elegant plantation shutters. The master is served by an en-suite bathroom which is yet to be completed, prospective buyers can expect the same level of finish as the rest of the apartment.
En-Suite 9' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.31m )
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 10' ( 3.91m x 3.05m )
The 2nd bedroom is also a comfortable double which would take a double bed and wardrobe with ease. The 2nd bedroom is served by a contemporary shower room. The shower room comprises of a fully Carrara Italian marble tiled quadrant cubicle, back to wall WC and a free standing marble wash basin, high ceilings with mood lighting, smart mirror with music & light capabilities & bathroom fittings from Treemme Italy (2020 Design Award Winners). whilst a high level window offers borrowed light.
En-Suite 9' 2" x 4' 7" ( 2.79m x 1.40m )
Outside the development are several residents car parking spaces.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Durley Gardens, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station1.4 miles
- Branksome Station1.6 miles
- Parkstone Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bournemouth Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Bournemouth
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WTN107417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.