Bishop Hall Road, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A brand new semi detached home
- Constructed by Bellway Homes
- Master bedroom with en suite facilities
- Two further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Low maintenance private rear garden
- Spacious dining kitchen
- Situated within walking distance of the town centre
- Off road parking and detached garage
- EPC Rating B
General Description - Alexanders offer to the market this delightful three bedroom brand new semi detached home on the Bellway Homes development situated within walking distance of Ashby-de-la-Zouch. Ashby is widely regarded as one of the top market towns to reside in the UK with a host of amenities to include a variety of independent shops, delis, well known restaurants, bars and several gyms. The town is also within easy commuting distance of Nottingham, Leicester and Birmingham via the M42 motorway network.
Internally the property offers modern and spacious living accommodation to include: Entrance hall, sitting room, dining kitchen with French doors to the private rear gardens and WC.
To the first floor are three good size bedrooms including the master bedroom with en suite facilities and separate family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from off road parking for two vehicles and single detached garage with power and lighting.
Viewings via the sole acting agent, Alexanders of Ashby-de-la-Zouch .
Entrance Hall -
Sitting Room - 4.14m x 3.38m (13'7 x 11'1 ) -
Dining Kitchen - 4.78m x 3.45m (15'8 x 11'4) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 3.48m x 2.51m (11'5 x 8'3) -
En Suite -
Bedroom Two - 3.07m x 2.62m (10'1 x 8'7) -
Bedroom Three - 2.06m x 2.06m (6'9 x 6'9) -
Local Authority - North West Leicestershire District Council, Council Offices, Whitwick Road, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 3FJ (Tel: ). Council Tax Band B.
Measurements - Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
BrochuresBishop Hall Road, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
Bishop Hall Road, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton-on-Trent Station7.5 miles
About the agent
Alexanders is a family run, independent estate agent providing exemplary service across the East Midlands.
We operate from our offices in Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Market Bosworth, Loughborough and Shepshed, and we are passionate about our specialism in residential sales, bespoke land acquisition and fully managed lettings services.
Our enthusiastic and professional team are the core of our service. We invest in only the best training by the most successful and proven operators in the in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30977934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexanders, Ashby-De-La-Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.