Little Wold Lane, South Cave, HU15
- Save thousands on upgrades in selected homes!^
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Integrated Zanussi kitchen appliances
- French doors to rear garden
- Utility room
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Ask us about Express Mover - we will pay your estate agent fees!^
- Part Exchange considered!^ We'll buy yours so you can buy ours!
- 5 Star HBF Builder in 2021 - over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend
We are currently open on an appointment only basis to help you visit our development safely whilst avoiding contact with other visitors.
About The Philosopher
The Philosopher has four bedrooms - one of which benefits from an en-suite shower room - an open-plan kitchen, dining and family area, a separate living room and a study.
On the ground floor, an open-plan kitchen, dining and family room spans the full width of the home and features an elegant set of French doors opening on to the landscaped rear garden. The stylish fitted kitchen is complemented by a range of integrated Zanussi appliances including a fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher and oven, hob, and hood.
Leading off from the kitchen, there is a utility room which includes an additional sink, space for a washing machine and provides additional access to the rear garden.
Overlooking the turfed front garden, there is a spacious living room. Across the hall from the living room, is a cosy study or snug, which could alternatively serve as a playroom.
An understairs storage cupboard and a cloakroom can also be found on this floor.
Upstairs, bedroom 1 boasts an en-suite shower room. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are also double bedrooms, while bedroom 4 is a single, which could also be used as a nursery.
Completing this level, there is a stylish family bathroom which includes Roca sanitaryware, chrome-finish brassware, and a choice of wall tiling (subject to build stage).
Get in touch with our sales team today to find out more about these fantastic new homes in South Cave, East Yorkshire.
Monday: 10:00 - 17:00
Tuesday - Wednesday: Closed
Thursday: 10:00 - 19:00
Friday: 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday - Sunday: 11:00 - 17:00
Contact us today to find out more about this fabulous new development in a beautiful, rural village location.
About Barleycorn Way
Barleycorn Way, located in the idyllic rural village of South Cave, boasts open space and green areas, in keeping with the beautiful surrounding Yorkshire countryside.
These new homes in East Yorkshire, are ideally situated for commuters. The development is just a 30-minute drive from Hull, and Leeds city centre can be accessed by car within less than an hour. York city centre is around 30 miles away. For trains, Brough station is less than 10 minutes' drive from the development, and provides direct services to Hull and Leeds.
For families, Barleycorn Way is well-served by several highly regarded schools in the local area.
Contact our sales team today to find out more about these new homes in South Cave.
Why buy with Bellway?
Bellway has been building exceptional quality new homes throughout the UK for over 70 years, creating outstanding properties in desirable locations. We take pride in our high standards of customer service - more than 9 out of 10 Bellway homeowners would recommend us to a friend.
Our reputation is built on trust and we help thousands of customers, every year, to buy new homes. With 5-star builder status, awarded by the Home Builder's Federation, and an excellent rating on Trustpilot, we are committed to ensuring we deliver high quality homes and an exceptional service to you.
"We have a home to sell"
Sell your home quicker with no estate agent fees.^
Our Intermediate Management Agent will work with two local estate agents to market your home at an agreed price.
You could soon be moving into your new dream home, start your journey with us today.
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
- 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom homes
- 30 minutes drive from Hull
- Open space and green areas across the development
- Less than an hours drive from Leeds
Little Wold Lane, South Cave, HU15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brough Station3.3 miles
- Broomfleet Station3.9 miles
- Ferriby Station5.3 miles
About the development
- Creating dream homes built around you, for over 70 years.
- As a proud 5 star home builder over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
- Every Bellway home comes with a 10-year warranty and insurance protection for your piece of mind.
- We aim to make moving home as simple as possible and to provide you with a first-class home that you can be proud of.
- Schemes available including `Express Mover*¿ to help you move into your new home quickly and easily
- Call one of our friendly sales advisors today and find out how we can help you get into your dream new home.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 75 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 54philosp. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Yorkshire). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.