Chelsea Creek, London, SW6
- Bespoke sixth floor lateral apartment
- 43ft reception space, private roof terrace
- Four luxury double bedrooms suites
- Two parking spaces, swimming pool
The property boasts an incredibly bright 43ft reception area with doors to a private roof terrace and separate breakfast kitchen, wine store, utility and cloakroom. Around the central reception space are four luxury double bedrooms each perfectly arranged with ensuite bathrooms and built in wardrobes. Two parking spaces are included with the apartment of which the first is allocated and the second is right to park.
Fairwater House forms part of the famous Chelsea Creek development, which is well known for its secluded indoor swimming pool and spa, communal gardens and excellent 24hr concierge service.
The next door Imperial Wharf development provides a range of stylish shops and restaurants in a fabulous riverside location together with the overground station running to Clapham Junction (1 stop) and West Brompton (1 stop).
Chelsea Creek, London, SW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.1 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.5 miles
- Parsons Green Station0.7 miles
About the agent
With over 30 branches in London, we know our business and the property market like no one else. Every year we help thousands of clients to buy, sell, let and manage their homes and investments.
With over 500 staff in London, many of whom live locally, they know their areas inside out and are able to provide our clients with expert advice.
We build long-term relationships with our clients, to help them buy, sell and rent property throughout all stages of life, and hope our dynamic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FUL210235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Fulham Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.