Wayland Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S11
- 5 Bed mid Terrace
- Spacious living area
- Large open plan kitchen/diner
- 5 good size double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Great for a family upsizing or potential investor
This spacious house offers the perfect opportunity for a family potentially looking to upsize or for a possible investor.
Located in the popular Sharrow area of Sheffield, the property is within very close proximity to a wide range of amenities as well as great transport links to and from the city centre.
The property briefly comprises of:
A basement bedroom, a ground floor spacious living room along with a large open plan kitchen/dining area.
On the middle floor are two double bedrooms along with two bathrooms of which one contains a separate bath and a shower and the other containing a shower.
Heading upstairs again are 2 further spacious double bedrooms with sky windows.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO POTENTIAL PURCHASERS & TENANTS: We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All photographs and measurements have been taken as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. POTENTIAL PURCHASERS: Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller. POTENTIAL TENANTS: All properties are available for a minimum of six months, with the exception of short-term accommodation. A security deposit of at least one month’s rent is required. Rent is to be paid one month in advance. It is the tenant’s responsibility to insure any personal possessions. Payment of all utilities including water rates or metered supply and Council Tax is the responsibility of the tenant in every case.
BrochuresWeb DetailsFull Brochure PDF
Wayland Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop1.1 miles
- West Street Tram Stop1.2 miles
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop1.3 miles
About the agent
Established in 1868, Reeds Rains has over 150-years of expertise in selling and renting house. During that time our teams have never lost sight of the need for local expertise, building great relationships, being genuinely interested in our customers and getting the job done. It is the only way to provide great customer service and get the best price for your property.
As estate agents, Reeds Rains want to make sure things are straightforward for our customers. Whether you are selling o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WOO210335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains, Woodseats. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.