Lanfranc Road, Worthing BN14 7ES
- Attractive Period Property
- Bay Fronted
- Two Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and En-suite
- West Facing Garden
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
EXTERNAL To the front of the property is a small ornamental garden. To the rear of the home is the attractive, west facing garden, with decking and an area of easily maintained, artificial grass. The garden is retained by attractive dwarf walls and fencing and has access at the rear, ideal for push bikes and wheel barrows!
LOCATION Located in the popular Thomas A Becket school catchment area and within walking distance to local shops on South Street. West Worthing train station is also within an easy walk from the property, approximately 5-10 minutes away. Worthing Town Centre is within 1.5 miles away from the property.
LOUNGE 14' 2" x 10' 8" (4.32m x 3.25m)
DINING ROOM 14' 2" x 11' 9" (4.32m x 3.58m)
KITCHEN/DINER 19' 8" x 7' 8" (5.99m x 2.34m)
BEDROOM TWO 14' 1" x 13' 9" (4.29m x 4.19m)
BEDROOM THREE 11' 9" x 8' 9" (3.58m x 2.67m)
BEDROOM FOUR 8' 2" x 10' 0" into door (2.49m x 3.05m)
BATHROOM 5' 7" x 6' 4" (1.7m x 1.93m)
BEDROOM ONE 15' 2" x 12' 7" (4.62m x 3.84m)
ENSUITE 7' 0" x 4' 9" (2.13m x 1.45m)
Lanfranc Road, Worthing BN14 7ES
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Worthing Station0.2 miles
- Worthing Station0.5 miles
- Durrington-on-Sea Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Jacobs Steel is an estate agency with a difference. We know how important buying and selling is to you. That's why our team give a personal service to each and every one of our customers. You'll have a direct line to your preferred agent: we'll never leave you in the dark where your property is concerned.
Our offices stretch along the south coast of England from West Worthing over to Shoreham-By-Sea; you'll find us at a convenient location to vi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791079076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.