Spofforth Hill, Wetherby, LS22 6SF
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area
- Co-ordinating work surfaces and upstands
- AEG double oven, hob and hood
- Stainless steel splashback
- Zanussi fridge freezer
- Downlighting to kitchen and bathroom
- Modern Roca sanitaryware
- Elegant French doors to rear garden
- Turf to front garden
- 10-year NHBC warranty
We are currently open on an appointment only basis to help you visit our development safely whilst avoiding contact with other visitors.
Now over 85% of homes sold on this desirable development in Wetherby!
The Beswick - (plot 134) £329,995
Our November home of the month includes:^
* Luxury flooring throughout including carpets, floor tiles and Moduleo
Contact our sales advisor for further details on this fantastic offer.
About the Home
This well-presented 3-bedroom family home features spacious, ground floor living accommodation, a modern bathroom and a turfed front garden.
On the ground floor of The Beswick, residents will find a generous living room leading onto an open-plan kitchen and dining room. Key features of the kitchen include high-quality work surfaces with co-ordinating upstands, and chrome finish downlighting. There is also a range of integrated appliances, including a Zanussi fridge freezer and a dishwasher, as well as a stainless steel double oven hob and hood by AEG. The dining area is complete with elegant French doors which provide convenient access to the rear garden.
The first floor comprises two generous double bedrooms designed with ample space to accommodate wardrobes, and a third single bedroom towards the rear of the property. A contemporary family bathroom also occupies this floor and is furnished with high-quality sanitaryware by Roca.
Monday: 10:00 - 17:00
Tuesday - Wednesday: Closed
Thursday: 10:00 - 19:00
Friday: 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday - Sunday: 11:00 - 17:00
Spofforth Park is an elegant collection of new homes in Wetherby, which boasts an impressive gatehouse entrance and attractive landscaped areas throughout.
Comprising an excellent range of 1 and 2-bedrooms apartments, and 2 to 6-bedroom homes, this prestigious development is sure to appeal to a wide audience of buyers, including professionals and families alike. Built to the highest level of specification, these beautiful new properties benefit from modern fitted kitchens with quality integrated appliances*, attractive Roca bathroom suites, and garages or allocated parking to all plots.
The charming market town of Wetherby is peppered with stunning historical buildings, traditional country pubs and quaint independent stores, alongside more contemporary high-street shops and amenities. Bordering the attractive River Wharfe, Wetherby benefits from some wonderful public green space to be enjoyed all year round. Slightly further afield, are some breath-taking outdoor attractions, including the Yorkshire Dales National Park and North York Moors National Park, both of which enjoy acres of beautiful scenery, ripe for exploration.
Well-known as an ideal residential location, Wetherby is bordered by the vibrant areas of Leeds, York and Harrogate. Excellent local transport connections ensure commuters are well catered for, with the A661 just moments from the development, providing a convenient route into Harrogate, while the major A1 motorway just a short drive away.
Excellently located for growing and mature families, Spofforth Park benefits from close proximity to a number of well-regarded local schools. Esteemed primary schools within walking distance of the development, include Crossley Street Primary School and St. Joseph's Catholic Primary School, while older children are catered for by several popular high schools in the area. With convenient transport links into Leeds, Harrogate and York, Wetherby is a good location for those wishing to pursue further education.
"We have a home to sell"
Sell your home quicker with no estate agent fees.^
Our Intermediate Management Agent will work with two local estate agents to market your home at an agreed price.
You could soon be moving into your new dream home, start your journey with us today.
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
Spofforth Hill, Wetherby, LS22 6SF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cattal Station5.6 miles
- Starbeck Station6.1 miles
- Hammerton Station6.5 miles
About the development
- Creating dream homes built around you, for over 70 years.
- As a proud 5 star home builder over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
- Every Bellway home comes with a 10-year warranty and insurance protection for your piece of mind.
- We aim to make moving home as simple as possible and to provide you with a first-class home that you can be proud of.
- Schemes available including `Express Mover*¿ to help you move into your new home quickly and easily
- Call one of our friendly sales advisors today and find out how we can help you get into your dream new home.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 75 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference besi132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Yorkshire). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.