Thesiger Road, Worthing
- MID TERRACE FAMILY HOME
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE DINER
- OFF STREET PARKING
- POPULAR LOCATION
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE SEAFRONT
** OPEN DAY ** Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to market this mid terrace family home in the popular Thesiger road. Situated within walking distance to the seafront, boasting three double bedrooms, an open plan lounge diner and well presented throughout. Viewing highly recommended.
** OPEN DAY ** Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to market this mid terrace family home in the popular Thesiger road. Situated within walking distance to the seafront, boasting three double bedrooms, an open plan lounge diner and well presented throughout. This property also benefits from off street parking and a well maintained rear garden.
Agents note - It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly.
Lounge 13' 9" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.19m max x 3.61m max )
Dining Room 12' 6" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.81m max x 3.00m max )
Kitchen 9' 6" max x 7' 10" max ( 2.90m max x 2.39m max )
Bedroom One 13' 9" max x 9' 10" max ( 4.19m max x 3.00m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.81m max x 3.40m max )
Bedroom Three 8' 6" max x 6' 7" max ( 2.59m max x 2.01m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Thesiger Road, Worthing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Worthing Station0.3 miles
- Worthing Station1.2 miles
- Lancing Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Worthing Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Worthing
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference CWO105299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.