Church Street, Poole, BH15
- Spacious 3 bedroom original townhouse set in the heart of Old Town Poole
- 3 bath/shower rooms throughout
- Huge potential for personalisation
- Lovely large lounge/dining room with feature fire place and log burner
- Good size kitchen leading to the garden
- Rear access to the property leading to the garage
- Bursting with character and history
- Gas central heating
- Call Hearnes now to arrange a viewing on
A spacious 3 storey, 3 bedroom original townhouse set in the heart of historic Old Town Poole. The property sits on Church Street, opposite St James’ Church on a quiet one way road with a central cobbled area and charming alleyways. The home has huge potential for personalisation and currently has a large lounge/dining room with feature fire surround and log burner, good size kitchen leading out to the garden and a ground floor shower room. On the first floor is a large master bedroom, further large bedroom that has been divided to give an ensuite bathroom, and separate family bathroom. There is a good sized loft bedroom with built in storage cupboard affording views out to the church opposite.
• Original 3 storey Georgian style townhouse set in the heart of Poole
• 3 large double bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms
• Historical building with delightful Georgian style sash windows to the front and offering charm and character throughout
• Feature fireplace in the lounge with log burner
• Fitted kitchen with freestanding appliances to include a hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine included in the sale.
• Ground floor shower room, with further ensuite bathroom and family bathroom
• Delightful courtyard garden which enjoys the afternoon sun. Has a good sized storage shed and log store.
• Rear access to the property with an alleyway leading to a private garage
• The rear elevation of the property has double glazing, with original style sash windows to the front
• Large main bedroom with 3 large sash windows to the front and views over the church. Fitted wardrobes
• Gas central heating
• Good storage available in the house
• Set in heart of historic Poole in a very well sought-after part cobbled street which is only 320 metres to the Quay.
Within walking distance to the harbour and shops/restaurants and eateries on Market Street, to include the Guildhall Tavern. Less than a mile away is Poole Train station and the beaches and sea are 3 miles away.
EPC Rating: D Council Tax Band: E
Church Street, Poole, BH15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poole Station0.5 miles
- Hamworthy Station1.6 miles
- Parkstone Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Hearnes Estate Agents was set up in 1996 by Lyndon Le Boutillier and Lynda Hearne. Lyndon had been working in Estate Agency since 1982 and Lynda had been working in a customer service industry. They decided to open their own office in Bournemouth Town Centre after researching the local market. As committed Christians they believe their clients deserve a standard of service which was both ethical and effective. "We always endeavour to understand
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 21508493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.