Heylyn Square, London, E3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Large double bedroom
- Spacious living room
- Attractive tiled bathroom with bathtub
- Well sized kitchen
- Walk-in additional storage space
- Natural light throughout
- 6 min walk to Bow tube station
- 5 min walk to amenities
- Mile End/Victoria Park location
This property has lots of living space for an individual or couple. It comprises 1 large double bedroom, a generous living area, a well presented kitchen and a modern bathroom with a bathtub, as well as walk-in storage space. Large windows provide the property with plenty of natural light throughout.
The location of this property is fantastic, just a 6 minute walk from local amenities as well as being under 10 minutes from Roman Road for a range of great restaurants, cafes and shops. The property is also within 20 minutes on foot of Victoria Park.
Just a 6 minute walk to Bow station for District and Hammersmith and City lines, as well as being 8 minutes from Mile End station for Central, as well as District and Hammersmith and City.
4.72m x 2.69m
Large double bedroom with lots of natural light
Well presented tiled bathroom with bathtub
4.13m x 1.72m
Well-sized kitchen with plenty of countertop and cupboard space
Family Living room
4.56m x 2.92m
Spacious living room featuring large windows
Small Walk in Wardrobe
Walk in storage space with large built in cupboards
Heylyn Square, London, E3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mile End Station0.3 miles
- Bow Road Station0.3 miles
- Bow Church Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Hello Neighbour is on a mission to transform the residential renting sector, making it simple, transparent and affordable.
We are building a bridge between home owners and home seekers, by using the latest technology. We are re-imagining how people rent property, making you the experts.
We are proud members of PRS, Property Ombudsman, UKALA, CMP, Guild of Residential Landlords, UKProptech and MyDeposits.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 141_EAF_75701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hello Neighbour, Cottenham Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.