Wendover - 300ft Rear Garden
- South-Westerly Garden approx 300ft long
- Sitting Room with Fireplace
- Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Two Ground Floor Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Playroom/TV Room/Garden Room
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and En-suite to Principle Bedroom
- Home Office and Storeroom
- Driveway with Parking for Several Cars
This spacious property is being presented in excellent order throughout. The already flexible accommodation has been further enhanced by the current owners who have converted the tandem garage into further living accommodation. There are three good sized bedrooms on the first floor together with a family bathroom and an en-suite shower room. On the ground floor there is a sitting room with a feature fireplace and direct access to the patio and garden. A well fitted kitchen/diner with a host of built-in units and integrated appliances. There is also a further two bedrooms and shower room, a playroom/TV room, study, and storeroom.
The rear gardens extends to a length of about 300ft and has a south westerly aspect with views out towards the Chiltern Hills. The garden is mainly laid to lawn and are screened by a variety of mature trees and shrubs. Leading across the rear of the home is a square paved patio ideal for entertaining and outside dining. To the front there is a tarmac driveway providing parking for several cars and an area of lawn.
Wendover - 300ft Rear Garden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wendover Station0.7 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station1.9 miles
- Little Kimble Station2.9 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10695730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Wendover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.